NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing NHL 10 and the Washington Capitals are using BLUE helmets with their white jerseys.

In their pre-season game against Buffalo last night, they wore their usual away set, white helmets with white jerseys. I wouldn't be surprise if it was a lapse on EA's part.

EA lapse on an NHL series game? No! NO WAY! IT JUST COULDN'T BE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SUCH LIES!!!!!

:wacko:

Flames 30th anniversary patch looks so out of place.

30thpatch-1.png

that's what looks out of place to you? how about the shoulder flags. I still can't believe they've not dropped that terrible idea two seasons in.

That patch has raised more hate then the flags which I haven't heard complain about those in a while.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

30thpatch-1.png

that's what looks out of place to you? how about the shoulder flags. I still can't believe they've not dropped that terrible idea two seasons in.

That patch has raised more hate then the flags which I haven't heard complain about those in a while.

Theoren Fleury looks out of place. Nevermind the 30 year patch...he was there for the 10 year one.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Again, woulda looked a ton better with just a big block B.

Not sure about this game - white+orange vs. yellow+brown...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm still not sure of it being brown or black haha. I'm leaning towards brown.

they did say that the jerseys are brown and gold to honor the '29 cup team

Here is Cam Neely explaining the origins of this special uniform.

http://bruins.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=659&id=46661

Is it just me or do any teams that celebrate past cup victories with special logos and uniforms actually ever win the thing again? Edmonton, NYI, now Boston. Can't they just design a good looking uniform without all the gimmicky marketing crap?

DEATH TO REEBOK

30thpatch-1.png

The 30th patch is just a victim of "it's just been unvailed so let's all give it the "epic fail" and "worst. patch. ever." comments." The flags are far worse!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

30thpatch-1.png

Theoren Fleury looks out of place. Nevermind the 30 year patch...he was there for the 10 year one.

I guess Lanny MacDonald couldn't lace 'em up?

Yes, bring back the stash!

The Nashville jersey isn't exactly blowing me away. I know I'm going to get mutilated for this but I actually like the mustard preds Jersey. Not for use in games, but as an actually jersey, it's one of the best I own. The level of detail in it is amazing, like the navy blue underlining underneath the yellow material. I would love to get some of these new jerseys, canes and coyotes 3rds top my list, but the price Is keeping me away. you can't rely on eBay with all te counterfeit edges on the market.

Yes, bring back the stash!

The Nashville jersey isn't exactly blowing me away. I know I'm going to get mutilated for this but I actually like the mustard preds Jersey. Not for use in games, but as an actually jersey, it's one of the best I own. The level of detail in it is amazing, like the navy blue underlining underneath the yellow material. I would love to get some of these new jerseys, canes and coyotes 3rds top my list, but the price Is keeping me away. you can't rely on eBay with all te counterfeit edges on the market.

I love the mustard jerseys too! The design of the jersey is fantastic. The only thing I hate about it, is the logo on the front. If they used their regular logo on that jersey, I would have bought it for sure and I'm a Hawks fan!

Archived