NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the mustard jerseys too! The design of the jersey is fantastic. The only thing I hate about it, is the logo on the front. If they used their regular logo on that jersey, I would have bought it for sure and I'm a Hawks fan!

I actually liked the logo on the mustard preds. I give alot of respect to teams that try something different and branch out. Of course I loved the islanders fisherman jersey. I stll think minnesotas jersey is one of the best this year.

Flames 30th anniversary patch looks so out of place.

30thpatch-1.png

that's what looks out of place to you? how about the shoulder flags. I still can't believe they've not dropped that terrible idea two seasons in.

That patch has raised more hate then the flags which I haven't heard complain about those in a while.

Theoren Fleury looks out of place. Nevermind the 30 year patch...he was there for the 10 year one.

I guess Lanny MacDonald couldn't lace 'em up?

The socks are even worse!

Their whole uniform design sucks.

Ohhhhh.....

Who patrols the goal crease in the Thrashers' zone?

SPONGEMOOSE SQUAREPANTS!

image removed out of courtesy to thise who have sight and don't want to scroll down an entire :censored:ing screen to get past the quote

Wow. Hedberg just doesn't give a :censored: anymore, does he?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You have baseball-themed linens? I'm sorry, are you eight?

That Predators logo is really awful.

1. Use of the contrived "City Nickname Sport Club" construction

2. The weathered effect on the letters

3. Black as a color when it never was which makes this look more like a Lightning logo

4. That awful tiger-skull logo which represents nothing so much as a predator whose predatory days are done

5. A checkerboard motif for no discernible reason other than Knoxville's football team using it but Nashville is nowhere near Knoxville

And I'm probably missing even more flaws that the experienced designers would catch. I can tell it's terrible, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I saw this on Yahoo.

capt.789a330ec0424380a6ad8b976148d4f1.sabres_canadiens_hockey_pch101.jpg

Any idea why MacArthur was wearing a blue helmet? In every other picture from the game they are wearing white helmets.

Probably some sort of problem with his white helmet and the refs let this slide since it was just a preseason game.

That picture shows the best NHL uniform juxtaposed with the worst NHL uniform. Can't believe they're waiting another year before bringing back the white throwback, but I guess it takes forever to get anything done in B-Lo (new bridge to Canada, waterfront development, permanent Bills throwbacks, etc.)

avsalt.png

Found this on the Colorado boards... which was apparently taken from a Vancouver one.

I cannot tell whether this is based off of the image I provided or not (the shoulders are a little TOO rounded and the under arm striping is missing) but I thought I'd pass this along to provide a slightly better view of the jersey. I cannot comment on the equipment colours that accent it. Overall, this looks a hell of a lot better than the Youth jersey I had to work with.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I saw this on Yahoo.

Any idea why MacArthur was wearing a blue helmet? In every other picture from the game they are wearing white helmets.

It's a PS job, here's the high-res shot that shows it was colored in digitally.

Wow, why the heck would they do that?

avsalt.png

Found this on the Colorado boards... which was apparently taken from a Vancouver one.

I cannot tell whether this is based off of the image I provided or not (the shoulders are a little TOO rounded and the under arm striping is missing) but I thought I'd pass this along to provide a slightly better view of the jersey. I cannot comment on the equipment colours that accent it. Overall, this looks a hell of a lot better than the Youth jersey I had to work with.

I was the one that originally did that and posted on HFBoards. And yes it is based off of your mock-up.

avsalt.png

I was the one that originally did that and posted on HFBoards. And yes it is based off of your mock-up.

Well then, good job overall. Hell of a lot better than the quick photoshop that I did.

I was just curious to know whether someone else had seen it or not.

I have been trying to figure out when they are revealing it because I want to post the pic I based it off of already, but I don't want to spoil the unveiling anymore than I have. Ughhh.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've heard (from the marketing office) that they will unvail the third jersey in November against the Caunck, I believe.

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering if they were just stalling or not or whether they decided to change directions.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived