NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

If im the Kings I would used the greatest 3rd jerseys of all-time as the home jerseys and make a white version for the road.

Why would you want the Kings to wear this?

19858387_tp.jpg

I think he means this:

kingsthirdjersey.jpg

Along with changing the team's name to the Los Angeles Burger Kings.

I don't mean that jerseys drury23 im talking about the silver and black jersey with the LA on top of the crown and beside the Burger King scared me sometime. Also I would loved to see the Ducks wear an orange jersey.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If im the Kings I would used the greatest 3rd jerseys of all-time as the home jerseys and make a white version for the road.

19858387_tp.jpg

I think he means this:

kingsthirdjersey.jpg

I don't mean that jerseys drury23 im talking about the silver and black jersey with the LA on top of the crown and beside the Burger King scared me sometime. Also I would loved to see the Ducks wear an orange jersey.

His comment

---------------

Your head

VmWIn6B.png

His comment

---------------

Your head

*Whoosh*

The two alternates I want to see are...

-Stars green (not gonna happen because of their stupid white alts) and

-Panthers red (broken hockey stick logo could look cool)

And I do wish Ottawa would drop their black alternate, it makes me think about Calgary getting a black alternate, maybe they will, but hopefully they don't mess that up.

Last year at the Summer "get together" for the Wild, they were showing fans mock ups of some alternates and getting some fan feedback. My buddy did it. Said there were some real (pardon the pun) Wild looking options, but the coolest he thought was the diagonal old school MINNESOTA look.

Wish he would have snapped a camera pic.

But I assume if they are doing the legwork, it means something is brewing. Every time they release a jersey half of the state buys it.

Last year at the Summer "get together" for the Wild, they were showing fans mock ups of some alternates and getting some fan feedback. My buddy did it. Said there were some real (pardon the pun) Wild looking options, but the coolest he thought was the diagonal old school MINNESOTA look.

Wish he would have snapped a camera pic.

But I assume if they are doing the legwork, it means something is brewing. Every time they release a jersey half of the state buys it.

If you check the Wild message boards you can see some cool fan concepts, including my own, which is similar to what you described.

Yeah, the Liberty Heads were ugly. Teams from New York oughtn't beat you over the noggin with the fact that they play in New York. You should know who New York's sports teams are already.

But the Statue of Liberty is in New Jersey... :D

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

19858387_tp.jpg

I think he means this:

kingsthirdjersey.jpg

His comment

---------------

Your head

Someone doesn't get how we roll around here.

-Stars green (not gonna happen because of their stupid white alts) and

Drool ... I still pray for the day

Interestingly this picture was on the Stars site:

ScheduleDownload480.jpg

I have never before seen them put that script on green before.

Probably nothing just my imagination taking off :P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I completely agree, i think the ducks would look sharp in an Orange alternate jersey, but they should change the wordmark on the front with just the webbed "D" logo, and i always thought it would be neat if they rotated the "D" logo vertical to where it looks like an "A" and used it as a shoulder patch, the Ducks current template sorely needs a shoulder patch

Actually the Oilers are swapping their Home Jerseys and Retro Alt Jerseys for this season. Retro Orange And Blues to be worn 27 times, The Normal Blue EDGE Jerseys 14 times. White Edge road jersey stays as is.

Prediction: Oilers ditch copper completely and have some sort of Orange and Blue Scheme for 2010- 2011

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/hock...1842/story.html

Actually the Oilers are swapping their Home Jerseys and Retro Alt Jerseys for this season. Retro Orange And Blues to be worn 27 times, The Normal Blue EDGE Jerseys 14 times. White Edge road jersey stays as is.

Prediction: Oilers ditch copper completely and have some sort of Orange and Blue Scheme for 2010- 2011

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/hock...1842/story.html

Another prediction: This year, the Oilers logo at center ice will be painted in light blue and orange. Further tributing their 80s look.

Notice this banner on the Flyers site:

gayy.jpg

What's your point?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived