NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

Notice this banner on the Flyers site:

gayy.jpg

What's your point?

His point is: Those banners usually feature the jerseys (going L to R) in home / away / alternate.

Visual confirmation that the Flyers have made their 3rd their home jersey? Possibly.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gayy.jpg

What's your point?

His point is: Those banners usually feature the jerseys (going L to R) in home / away / alternate.

Visual confirmation that the Flyers have made their 3rd their home jersey? Possibly.

Yeah, that was officially announced right after the season was concluded (actually, I think it was announced while the Flyers were still playing.) IIRC, it was covered on the boards.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

gayy.jpg

What's your point?

Yeah, that was officially announced right after the season was concluded (actually, I think it was announced while the Flyers were still playing.) IIRC, it was covered on the boards.

I am aware, this was just the first time time I have seen visual confirmation of this.

Being the big Flyer fan you are you have probably seen many other confirmations ..

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

gayy.jpg

What's your point?

I am aware, this was just the first time time I have seen visual confirmation of this.

Being the big Flyer fan you are you have probably seen many other confirmations ..

I wasn't slamming you, just wanted it to be clear that we weren't in the "speculatory" stage witht his, that it's a done deal. Wanted to make sure that nobody wasted time "confirming" anything based on that picture.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

One of the Flyers message boards has a similar discussion going on about the status of the orange jerseys. The Flyers want to change to them as the home jerseys but apparently were waiting for confirmation at some point because of what happened with the Islanders being denied in time for the season. Most signs point to it happening, but I don't think the team has officially announced it.

One of the Flyers message boards has a similar discussion going on about the status of the orange jerseys. The Flyers want to change to them as the home jerseys but apparently were waiting for confirmation at some point because of what happened with the Islanders being denied in time for the season. Most signs point to it happening, but I don't think the team has officially announced it.

Thought it was announced at the season-ticket holder meetings at the end of last season. Maybe it was announced without anyone clearing it with the league first. They'll probably use them as the "full-time" home, with the provision that they wear the black ones the maximum-possible times. I thought I read that's how NYI and Edmonton worked it out, but maybe that's not the case.

Thought it was announced at the season-ticket holder meetings at the end of last season. Maybe it was announced without anyone clearing it with the league first. They'll probably use them as the "full-time" home, with the provision that they wear the black ones the maximum-possible times. I thought I read that's how NYI and Edmonton worked it out, but maybe that's not the case.

I guess were going to find out when NHL 10 and NHL 2K10 comes out

i am Josh,

actually i was the one who asked Michael Russo on twitter about the third jersey, and he responded saying he had seen it, and it would be release during training camp,

again

http://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/2763129283

Russostrib "Yeah, green...cursive across the front saying Minnesota Wild...I thought it looked sweet, but just saw pics."

i am Josh,

actually i was the one who asked Michael Russo on twitter about the third jersey, and he responded saying he had seen it, and it would be release during training camp,

again

http://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/2763129283

Russostrib "Yeah, green...cursive across the front saying Minnesota Wild...I thought it looked sweet, but just saw pics."

It would be a unique jersey for sure. I'm not sold on all three of the jerseys looking different, but who knows? It might look killer as a package.

Archived