NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

Looks like "Mtnnesota"

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure those are from 2001? Isn't that an edge template? Judging by the bottom curve and the narrowness of the wrists.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Either way, my Wild would still look AWESOME either way (though Gaborik's departure stings, the State of Hockey's still gonna make it)

A "Minnesota" script would be an INSTANT BUY for me.

bYhYmxh.png

Sure those are from 2001? Isn't that an edge template? Judging by the bottom curve and the narrowness of the wrists.

Remember that Nashville's 3rd also had the curved hem pre-Edge. Additionally, somewhere between 2000 and 2005, sleeves got substantially larger.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I hope that they don't try to use yellow and wheat on the same jersey. They should just choose one and stick with it. I prefer the wheat. The yellow looks fine in the logo but wheat fits in better with their whole identity.

That MW mirror logo is pretty sweet. Reminds me a lot of the Gophers, maybe that's why they haven't used it. Honestly I'd like them to eliminate red altogether. Maybe this will be what the new jersey looks like:

minnesotathirds.png

MinnesottaWildConcept.png

Ok, srsly folks. My lappy (thanx Strong Bad) how can I save a .png image and convert it to .bmp without getting that annoying black background upon saving it ? Many have said .bmp isn't the way to go but that's how I roll. Thoughts ?

Archived