NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=405343

The jerseys are 18% lighter than last years referee/linesman jersey.

I'd make the joke about the refs being able to blow calls faster than ever, but the admiral beat me to it. Probably because he was wearing an Edge jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Also some sexy debuts for some new sites

Sabres

Avs

Yotes

Oil

Thrashers

Blues

Big win for the Sabres on their site.

Note the heavy use of the 3rd Logo. Hopefully its a sign of things to come.

Yeah, the Slug is only featured in small on a few advertisements at the bottom.

The swords on each side look fantastic. This week, I visited sabres.nhl.com a good 10 times just to visualize it's beauty over and over again. ^_^

Since Cole beat me to the Flames socks :P

I'll post this other possible change is probably a mistake

This

2879378-3694435-thumbnailjpg.png

To This?

nhl10-flyersorange.png

But wait there's more look at the middle player Randy Jones #6

nhl10-flyersgameplay.png

And some more interesting tidbits

The Flames are set to debut a new website and if you look closely in the top left part you can see a banner that says 30 this is most likely the 30th Anniversary patch but when I was at the Dome this past Friday I didn't see anything so everybody keep your eyes peeled for any pictures that show up

flames-website.png

Control and Scroll Up to enlarge the screen to get a blurry but bigger look

Sabres

Avs

Yotes

Oil

Thrashers

Blues

Did the flyers white on the sleeves get wider to fit the numbers? the 44 on timonen looks to be fitting

Since Cole beat me to the Flames socks :P

I'll post this other possible change is probably a mistake

This

2879378-3694435-thumbnailjpg.png

To This?

nhl10-flyersorange.png

But wait there's more look at the middle player Randy Jones #6

nhl10-flyersgameplay.png

And some more interesting tidbits

The Flames are set to debut a new website and if you look closely in the top left part you can see a banner that says 30 this is most likely the 30th Anniversary patch but when I was at the Dome this past Friday I didn't see anything so everybody keep your eyes peeled for any pictures that show up

flames-website.png

Control and Scroll Up to enlarge the screen to get a blurry but bigger look

Sabres

Avs

Yotes

Oil

Thrashers

Blues

Did the flyers white on the sleeves get wider to fit the numbers? the 44 on timonen looks to be fitting

Those jerseys are replicas. Note the side vent on Coburn's jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, there will be an article in tomorrow's Ottawa Citizen about the =O= concept jersey.

As I understand it, somebody sent the jersey in question to the Senators organization and told them they could use it for free. That's probably why it came up in those design plans.

thecatch.jpg

I'm glad they are out to rectify that disaster, but don't teams have to wait 2 years before switching a jersey? IIRC

-Dan

I'm confused by the specifics on what the grace period is for a jersey switcharoo as well. For example, the Islanders really want to make their royal third jerseys their primaries. They even sent in a request to the NHL, but apparently they did it too late, so now they have to wait unitl 2010-11 to make a switch.

BUT...

The Flyers have officially made their orange thirds their primary, and have relegated the black jersey to third status. I wish I had a clue of whats going on.

New York Yankees~27 World Championships

all of the images appear to be 3rd jersey concepts from 2001

altjersey2.jpg

altjersey3.jpg

altjersey4.jpg

altjersey5.jpg

altjersey6.jpg

altjersey7.jpg

All those shoulder logos are upside-down...

[May have been brought up, but I didn't see it].

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'm glad they are out to rectify that disaster, but don't teams have to wait 2 years before switching a jersey? IIRC

-Dan

I'm confused by the specifics on what the grace period is for a jersey switcharoo as well. For example, the Islanders really want to make their royal third jerseys their primaries. They even sent in a request to the NHL, but apparently they did it too late, so now they have to wait unitl 2010-11 to make a switch.

BUT...

The Flyers have officially made their orange thirds their primary, and have relegated the black jersey to third status. I wish I had a clue of whats going on.

And lets not forget about the Oilers as well.

Hey guys, any word on the Avalanche's third jerseys???

I didn't really liked their last effort (cheap Rangers' knock-off), hopefully they'll try harder this time around...

Maybe something with a mountain motif (yes, I miss that!) or using the Big Foot logo on the front...

... but definitely NO BLACK JERSEYS.

I didn't really liked their last effort (cheap Rangers' knock-off), hopefully they'll try harder this time around...

Maybe something with a mountain motif (yes, I miss that!) or using the Big Foot logo on the front...

am i the only one that would like to see teams wear the sweaters from their previous location/name? have phoenix wear a winnipeg jersey the wild wear a north stars jersey..even if just for a game

am i the only one that would like to see teams wear the sweaters from their previous location/name? have phoenix wear a winnipeg jersey the wild wear a north stars jersey..even if just for a game

i would like that idea. maybe the nhl could hhave a "throwback weekend" where teams pay homage to their past.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

dallas fans would be pretty pissed off if the wild tried to wear stars jerseys.

Archived