Where did YOU see comic sans today?

fkaKrock5cent

Saw this today and immediately thought of this thread....

tumblr_lnrywpyuER1qch3fjo1_500.jpg

I'm not paying attention to the font there. ^_^

Yeah I know! is it cold in that room???

Is it just the quality of the picture or is she already laying down on the carpet?

EDIT: That guy must really hate comic sans.

I dont hate ANYTHING that much! Personally, i'd only have to look at that awful shirt for about a half a second til it'd be on the floor

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Helena,_Montana.gif

Do some research for a concept when i stumbled across this gem... For a city flag, that's gotta be pretty horrid.

That has to be a cruel joke. Someone whipped that up in MS Paint and added it to Wiki as a joke to piss off people like the citizens of Creamerland. That's what I'm hoping at least.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Helena,_Montana.gif

Do some research for a concept when i stumbled across this gem... For a city flag, that's gotta be pretty horrid.

That has to be a cruel joke. Someone whipped that up in MS Paint and added it to Wiki as a joke to piss off people like the citizens of Creamerland. That's what I'm hoping at least.

Just to get it out of the way, it was not me.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Y'know what they say about "he who doth protest the most"...

:P

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My girlfriend sent me a 500 word email, all in comic sans

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

My girlfriend sent me a 500 word email, all in comic sans

You dumped her, right?

No, but I did bawl her out for it.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Teacher that I already had very little respect for used Comic Sans on her PowerPoint today.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived