Where did YOU see comic sans today?

fkaKrock5cent

Neil Turok is the Director of Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics...

He lost me at the first slide.

Screenshot2011-10-10at121205AM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it on a road safety sign in Quebec on monday...Not too far outside of Montreal. Pretty sure it was in St. Jean Sur Richelieu.

It wasn't one of those signs you see near construction sites that shows a child and says "my daddy works here, slow down", either. It seemed to be some sort of information that was meant to be taken seriously. Comic Sans. Really.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

someone in my religion class just used comic sans for his entire slide show. :cursing:

The same person just used comic sans in ANOTHER power point.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I waited on this one, so that I could post it today.

bguyfawkespoem1.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOTE: By posting this it does not mean I agree with it or think other people should, just posting it cause I saw Comic Sans there.

Using Comic Sans doesn't really help win over the hearts and minds of your opponents.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived