Sign in to follow this  
SDX

Your companies logos/evolutions

After hanging around the boards the last few months the common theme seems to be redesigning/developing personal or corporate logos so thought it would be interesting to see some logo evolutions be it personal or corporate that you are involved with on a daily basis.

I have attached the logo for where i work. A brief company history; we are a family run independent paint manufacturer based in the North West of England. We have been family run from inception and with the 4th generation of the founding family now working in the business, and many generations of other families work within the firm also. We are well known and respected both locally and nationally, and although we don't have the financial muscle to compete with the ICI's, Akzo's etc we still do very well against them when it comes down to products. The logos show a development over the years, and also 3 anniversary logos alongside.

HMG-logos-down-the-years.png

I love the evolution of the HMG Paints logos. I can honestly say that the mark got better with every new development.

I like the first (oldest) Mainframe mark best. It appears to be a generic script wordmark, but I like the font used there better than the second one, and the M+ logo just doesn't speak to me for whatever reason.

Definitely a nice thread idea. It's nice to see some changes in corporate logos that would normally fly under our radar.

I love the evolution of the HMG Paints logos. I can honestly say that the mark got better with every new development.

I like the first (oldest) Mainframe mark best. It appears to be a generic script wordmark, but I like the font used there better than the second one, and the M+ logo just doesn't speak to me for whatever reason.

Definitely a nice thread idea. It's nice to see some changes in corporate logos that would normally fly under our radar.

its designed for screen based media as opposed for print. im not a fan of either of the scripts but i like the m+

logoprogressionbonerincreas.gif

I liked both but whatever

This isn't corporate, but if anyone cares, here's the little personal branding identity I created for my concept sets back in the day.

I don't recall ever having shown these outright--I don't even use these marks anymore--but back in my days of heavy concepting, I developed a little personal brand to "get my name out there"...it actually evolved a little bit before I scrapped the whole thing altogether.

The (sorta) original set:

brandONElogos1.png

And the revised version:

brandONElogos2.png

Does your company actually use Calibri in its logo?!

And the revised version:

brandONElogos2.png

The arm/hand/finger #1 logo looks like the Lombardi Trophy with a finger on the top. Were you going for that?

Does your company actually use Calibri in its logo?!

It does for the moment yes. :evil:

Well the last job I had (and the one I may return to) has had pretty much the same logo

This seems to be the first logo

amcoldlogo.gif

and then sometime sin the 90s it seeems they modified it, mainly the c would now have rounded ends

Amc-theatre-logo%281%29.jpg

and then in the past year, seems as if amc is using "AMC Entertainment" more than AMC Theatres.

amcent.jpg