Rochester Amerks New Retro Jersey

Axis_of_Weasel

Hooray! Somebody came to their senses!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

i like them. nice traditional look. except for the collar, you can hardly tell they're edge.

did the amerks ever have jerseys where the shoulder stars were gold? i seem to remember them. anyone have pix?

jerseys.jpg

The Amerks should always wear Red sweaters. Enough of the GD Blue! You're not hooked up with the chickens**t Sabrays any more!

The area under the "n" on the patch on the blue jersey should be filled in with blue, so it looks more like a blue script with a white outline, rather than a blue script on a big white patch. Either that, or the entire patch on the white jersey should have a blue outline, so that it'd look consistent.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived