NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this going to become this year's "Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants and Raves" thread???

If so, please rename it, so a new one with that name won't have to be created. ^_^

I see your notes and raise two more:

The only game available to me is KC at Baltimore...and Bmore is in white top/black bottom at home.

And from the few screencaps I saw during ESPN NFL Countdown where they showed Roy Williams jogging around the field in his uni pants and a t-shirt, I noticed Roy had the silver silver pants on, meaning TB is probably white-over-white down in Tampa--a look that has long grown stale with me.

Is this going to become this year's "Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants and Raves" thread???

If so, please rename it, so a new one with that name won't have to be created. ^_^

I see your notes and raise two more:

The only game available to me is KC at Baltimore...and Bmore is in white top/black bottom at home.

And from the few screencaps I saw during ESPN NFL Countdown where they showed Roy Williams jogging around the field in his uni pants and a t-shirt, I noticed Roy had the silver silver pants on, meaning TB is probably white-over-white down in Tampa--a look that has long grown stale with me.

The Bucs are in all white at home, meaning Dallas in in navy.

I expected Miami to do the aqua pants. It seems they prefer all-white at home as always, and the aqua pants primarily on the road.

- strange seeing New Orleans in white at home, which they have done a good portion of the time since opening the dome back up in white jerseys and winning 23-3...following Katrina. The better part is that they didnt wear black pants.

- Baltimore should go with the all-white look at home, not the white on black.

- Good to see the Redskins wearing striped socks

- San Fran's uniforms are un-growing on me. Arizona looks better than they do. I have no idea why people hate the Cards uniforms...esp their homes.

- Jacksonvilles uniforms actually look pretty good...and by that I mean not much different than last years. I just wish the pants and numerals were aqua...and there was some gold on the uniform.

- unrelated note: Adrian Peterson is the greatest show the NFL has ever seen! That run he had was incredible. If he stays healthy he will go down as the best nfl running back in the history...if not one of the best players ever... oh...uniforms...yea: favre looks stupid in purple

I had NFL Fever 2002 for Xbox back in the day, and the Rams uniforms featured some interesting pants.

white ones with the home jersey, blue ones with the away, but the stripes were some really cool half way, sleeker triangular stripes, kind of like a shortened version of Carolinas

it actually looked really good! i wish i could find a pic of that, but again... 2002?

Archived