-use a darkish silver to compliment the blue

-bolt back on the helmets, AF on the sleeve, pants

-white helmets

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The air force one is pretty good. One problem is that it's the wrong shade of blue, the athletic teams use a kind of powder blue, not navy. And i agree with Chickenfish that you should add the lightning bolts into it. I would put the bolts on the helmet and the sleeves. Also the placement of the flag on the helmet looks a little off.

jNTsTyQ.png

you know, the Falcons one has potential to be FAR SUPERB over what they currently have.

i want to know why we changed blues? their current blue is very unique...and silver is important as well.

but, i like the classiness of the design. AF shows up in too many places... its a pretty redundant uniform.

but, makes some tweaks...try to make a logo that has some character. I love the patches and the wordmark on the front.

go back to the original colors, dust off a few of the af logos, design/tweak a logo...and ur good

Better than your past work, but I agree the unis are kinda bland. Also, you should really think about what your doing here. 120 teams? You're sure to get repetitive. Just try like what Brave-Bird did and only do the teams that need changes. One more thing, the axe should be visible on the front and back.

I think you meant Chickenfish not Brave-Bird :P also Spammy there is no reason you should do all 120 teams because not every team needs to be changed.

glad to know you remembered my series...haha, I spent hours on that!

I thought CAB was talkng about what chickenfish had said to Spammy earlier in the thread, just a misunderstanding on my part. Brave-Bird I actually really enjoyed your series and I was looking forward to Florida, do you think you will post it anytime soon?

Also Spammy I think you have done a preety nice job with the Air Force Update but there is a flaw in the presentation, the Side Detail on the Away is still blue, just a minor nitpick but I don't think it's supposed to be like that :P and I think you should add a bolt on the sleeve instead of the AF logo because you already have the AF logo on the pants and Air Force on the Chest.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Better than your past work, but I agree the unis are kinda bland. Also, you should really think about what your doing here. 120 teams? You're sure to get repetitive. Just try like what Brave-Bird did and only do the teams that need changes. One more thing, the axe should be visible on the front and back.

I think you meant Chickenfish not Brave-Bird :P also Spammy there is no reason you should do all 120 teams because not every team needs to be changed.

I thought CAB was talkng about what chickenfish had said to Spammy earlier in the thread, just a misunderstanding on my part. Brave-Bird I actually really enjoyed your series and I was looking forward to Florida, do you think you will post it anytime soon?

Also Spammy I think you have done a preety nice job with the Air Force Update but there is a flaw in the presentation, the Side Detail on the Away is still blue, just a minor nitpick but I don't think it's supposed to be like that :P and I think you should add a bolt on the sleeve instead of the AF logo because you already have the AF logo on the pants and Air Force on the Chest.

Fixed

Fixed

WOAH! :therock: ... i recall posting Florida the day after VT!! where did it go i just looked?!?!?!?!... this is terrible...haha, let me get that on there now that the season HAS STARTED

i fail...

Fixed

WOAH! :therock: ... i recall posting Florida the day after VT!! where did it go i just looked?!?!?!?!... this is terrible...haha, let me get that on there now that the season HAS STARTED

i fail...

Not just a fail an EPIC FAIL... :P J/K

For Air Force I'd like to see you use a serifed font on the fronts, since the 'AF' logo has a serifed font.

As for Akron, I'm not really diggin it.

I like the different helmet logo you chose to use, and I like the pants.

But I'm definitely not feeling the jerseys.

I think you should try to streamline the front part of the jersey inserts [on the shoulders]. Right now it doesn't flow well at all.

And I'd drop the logo under the back collar, because it's already on the front.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The Akron concept is pretty good except for the front of the jersey. It looks like you just colored in the part of the template that attatches to the back. It would look better and fit in more with the rest of the concept if you made the colored section on the front come to a point just like on the back.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I know you just started with this, but some of your placement execution should be worked on. I would suggest using double-digit numbers, it seems that, at least with Akron, that if you were to double up the 7's, they wouldn't fit on the back. If you do stick to single numbers, take the time to space them evenly on the sleeves, not just slap the type on the front. This also would apply with logos, like the AF for Air Force. The way you portray the bolt on the side view of the helmet would suggest that there would be some details that would be seen from the front and the back, but yet none of that is shown. Also, with Akron, make the "Zips" smaller on the back of the helmet. Right now its the same size as the nameplate, also I would shrink the logo on the back too.

I think that almost everyone on here would like to see you take your time with your concepts, especially if you are truely set on going through every team, then rush through them and cut corners to get one done everyday.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

For akron keep the A-Roo logo on the helmet. Put the Z logo on the front under the collar, and the roo head on the back above the name and it would look much better. Also, the number font is wrong, the seven needs to look like this...ak7.jpg

Archived