Chicago Bears

Dave Ship

The piping is incredibly unnecessary but otherwise I think this is pretty much what the Bears should be wearing. I like your template/layout as well. One small observation is that the collar text insert is somewhat pointless, no one can see it and it's a pretty cliche expression.

LOVE THE DETAIL! the nfl equip shield looks insanely awesome! i love how you put script on the collar...fine details like that i see in concepts really win me over, cuz most of the time you dont see much

good job with adding chest wordmark. i also like the consistency with the sleeve patterns and sock patterns (though i do not mind the way the bears road jersey and sock patterns look...its my favorite in the NFL)

the only thing that is too much is the piping. that, luckily does not show up very well, because it kind of kills it.

overall its good to see a concept like this.

You should definitely add a GSH somewhere in this. Maybe on the sleeves or the hips, but it should certainly be there

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

The pride and joy of Illinois tweacked by beatnik.

A brand new NFL EQUIPMENT logo has been created.

bears_p.jpg

Where's the dislocated wrist? (Insert rim shot.)

Seriously, these are great. I probably agree on the piping, but that doesn't take away from this well done updated (TV numbers) traditional (number font, NAVY PANTS) look.

(Don't understand not using the navy pants. The fat Bears look like Michelin Men in the union suit look.)

Packers-2.png

That would be a really good move forward sometime for the Bears. I don't think its necesarily true that these very traditional unis can never be touched (the Lakers change they made a few years ago is an example of a good change to a traditional uni IMO), but it needs to be done carefully. And well done, thats what you have achieved here.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Why is the striping pattern different on the white jerseys and white socks? Seems like they should match.

My fault.

You should definitely add a GSH somewhere in this. Maybe on the sleeves or the hips, but it should certainly be there

Pardon, George Stanley Halas patch added:

bears_up.jpg

Can you shrink the wordmark? I think it's kinda wide (e.g. Arizona Cardinals) imo. Other than that, it's Bee Ute Tee Ful!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Yeah I'm with Saturn on this one. If someone had said to me "I'm gonna add piping to a Bears concept" my reaction would probably have been a negative one, but when I saw the first version I was really surprised that I liked it. I thought it was subtle enough to not be Cardinals style overkill but at the same time there was enough done to make it worth having. I really did like it. The only other comments I would have had were put the GSH back on there somewhere but you've beat me to it, and perhaps reduce the logotypes on the chest slightly they seem a little large.

Excellent job and impressive template layout as well.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I really like this concept. I would also agree that the small detail in the piping you had in the first post was great. I'm not always big on piping but it gives this concept a little more of a modern edge with it being too much. I would put that back in. Other then that, it's perfect. Could we see an orange alternate?

Archived