2012 Finale Logo Challenge - Your Team -Your Stadium

Patchez

wrigleyfinal.jpg

Well if you are paying attention...

The end of the World as we know it is coming in the year 2012!

This is not my call, it is based on other wackos like the Mayan Calendar, The UFO Prophet and none other than Nostradamus himself!

You may Google this if you don't believe me, but in the meantime....

Logos are needed for YOUR favorite teams' stadium, arena or ballpark!

Do your part and design the LAST uniform patch for your teams' uniform(s).

I believe the end will be 12/21/12, so ALL sports are eligible!

As the thread title states, it's a Challenge, but there will be NO PRIZES awarded!

No deadline (besides 12/21/12) and have FUN with this! You only live once!

P.S. If you created a logo using a vector program, I'd be happy to convert your design to the embroidered look as this one for the Cubs!

PM me.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Well aren't you just a downer.

I don't think professional logos would feature Arial or cheesy puns but that may just be me.

With just over 200 posts Patchez has contributed a lot to this thread and every seems to love his embrodirey thread. Hell Creamer even added it to the new site.

Ease up.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I don't think professional logos would feature Arial or cheesy puns but that may just be me.

Dodger,

fun |fən|

noun

? enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure : the children were having fun in the play area | anyone who turns up can join in the fun.

? a source of this : people-watching is great fun.

? playful behavior or good humor : Dodger is full of fun.

? behavior or an activity that is intended purely for amusement and should not be interpreted as having serious or malicious purposes

P.S. Thanks so much for your professional opinion on professional use of fonts and cheesy puns. I will take it under consideration in future posts for your benefit.

Peace and love, peace and love!

-Patchez

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

With just over 200 posts Patchez has contributed a lot to this thread and every seems to love his embrodirey thread. Hell Creamer even added it to the new site.

Ease up.

-Dan

I don't really get what I said wrong. It's just that I don't thing a patch worn by the Cubs would involve those two things. Unless I am completely missing the point here...

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

Ease up.

-Dan

I don't really get what I said wrong. It's just that I don't thing a patch worn by the Cubs would involve those two things. Unless I am completely missing the point here...

Well aren't you a downer.

This is one of those instances where, if you don't have anything of substance to post, don't bother.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ease up.

-Dan

This is one of those instances where, if you don't have anything of substance to post, don't bother.

Lee, Are you talking about my post and me?

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

This seems a tad early for me to have gone ahead with Project Mayhem. I was originally projecting 2016 as the target date. :shocked:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ease up.

-Dan

Lee, Are you talking about my post and me?

Not at all.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ease up.

-Dan

Eh, my form of indirect C+C. But whatever, I guess my opinions don't matter because I have very few posts under my belt. I understand.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

i think dodger is really RIPMetrodome/MNSports09/ILoveMyBrotherAlex/PatsFan33/watermelonman. hehe. did i miss any?

I think you are throwing out an unwarranted accusation.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

i do not condone anything that gives apocalyptic theories leverage. haha. i kind of plan on graduating college, having a family, having tons of fun for a good 50 years.

run an idea like this by me when im 70 (and... assuming im still a member on here by then) and ill do it

hahha, jk...well kind of.

Ease up.

-Dan

Eh, my form of indirect C+C. But whatever, I guess my opinions don't matter because I have very few posts under my belt. I understand.

Dodger, I just read for the first time, the pinned thread describing the Concepts forum.

I would have thought that in a post such as mine here, that C+C (not being solicited for) would be a wasted and unwelcomed post.

But it looks like that is not the case, I should expect critics. See I am still new to this forum as well.

But if I saw a design I don't like, and I was NOT ASKED to provide C+C (even in Concepts), I would not post my opinion. But that's just me!

Now if I saw a design I appreciated, and was NOT asked, I might still be tempted to compliment the artist. A double standard I suppose!

I prefer to encourage!

But, as in many posts here, if C+C IS REQUESTED, it's open season on commentary, pro & con IMO.

In this thread, I was not asking for C+C, if fact, I called my Wrigley patch an example.

I assume that if one finds this whole concept (end of the world) silly, move on and let the thread die a natural death.

(and not pissing on my shoes as you pass)

P.S. I don't feel the number of posts should factor in whether one's opinion is warranted or valid or not!

(although the one with the most posts when the World as we know it Ends, wins!!!)

Peace and love, peace and love!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived