2012 Finale Logo Challenge - Your Team -Your Stadium

Patchez

Well aren't you just a downer.

I don't think professional logos would feature Arial or cheesy puns but that may just be me.

With just over 200 posts Patchez has contributed a lot to this thread and every seems to love his embrodirey thread. Hell Creamer even added it to the new site.

Ease up.

-Dan

I don't really get what I said wrong. It's just that I don't thing a patch worn by the Cubs would involve those two things. Unless I am completely missing the point here...

This is one of those instances where, if you don't have anything of substance to post, don't bother.

Eh, my form of indirect C+C. But whatever, I guess my opinions don't matter because I have very few posts under my belt. I understand.

Dodger, I just read for the first time, the pinned thread describing the Concepts forum.

I would have thought that in a post such as mine here, that C+C (not being solicited for) would be a wasted and unwelcomed post.

But it looks like that is not the case, I should expect critics. See I am still new to this forum as well.

But if I saw a design I don't like, and I was NOT ASKED to provide C+C (even in Concepts), I would not post my opinion. But that's just me!

Now if I saw a design I appreciated, and was NOT asked, I might still be tempted to compliment the artist. A double standard I suppose!

I prefer to encourage!

But, as in many posts here, if C+C IS REQUESTED, it's open season on commentary, pro & con IMO.

In this thread, I was not asking for C+C, if fact, I called my Wrigley patch an example.

I assume that if one finds this whole concept (end of the world) silly, move on and let the thread die a natural death.

(and not pissing on my shoes as you pass)

P.S. I don't feel the number of posts should factor in whether one's opinion is warranted or valid or not!

(although the one with the most posts when the World as we know it Ends, wins!!!)

Peace and love, peace and love!

True, I apoligize. I was just used to every thread in the Concepts being open to C+C.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

i think dodger is really RIPMetrodome/MNSports09/ILoveMyBrotherAlex/PatsFan33/watermelonman. hehe. did i miss any?

I think you are throwing out an unwarranted accusation.

ya, I guess your right.

I think it's safe to assume that any newbie could be RIPMetrodome/MNSports09/ILoveMyBrotherAlex/PatsFan33/watermelonman, with the successful return rate he racked up.

I thought most irrational people gave up on the end of the world after thousands of prophets all predicted the year 2000 as the end.

Lisa: Dad, many people have predicted the end of the world before and they've all been wrong.

Homer: But I have something they didn't honey... a REALLY good feeling about this.

(might not be verbatim, but you get the point)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived