Reebok Swingman NHL Jerseys

pittfan11

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the Edge sweaters are tapered in to fit tight around the stomach? As I guy, I am not looking to have a snug fit around my belly - that was what was most comfortable about the old style sweaters.

Just in general, men tend to carry most of their weight in their stomach... why accentuate that? I don't even have a big belly and it bothers me, partucularly when I have to look at some dude doing his impression of a sausage at a Hawks game.

Final observation - has anyone noticed the huge increase in cheap knock-offs since the introduction of the Reebok Edge? And thoughts on why?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally, having a 40-42" chest and a 31-32" waist, I welcome any article of clothing that fits my chest / shoulders and isn't super baggy in the stomach.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Final observation - has anyone noticed the huge increase in cheap knock-offs since the introduction of the Reebok Edge? And thoughts on why?

The fact that an authentic RBK jersey is $250+.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

personally, having a 40-42" chest and a 31-32" waist, I welcome any article of clothing that fits my chest / shoulders and isn't super baggy in the stomach.

just curious, what size edge jersey do you buy? i'm in the market and similarly built (but 5'7", 30" waist).

Actually, I don't wear jerseys.

I own a few that I've never worn, but no Edges. Have some really old CCMs that I bought when I was much heavier.

I am also 5'7", 165, 42 chest, 30 waist - clothes suck... just like they did when I was 5'7", 235, with a 40" waist.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well I have a pretty good collection of Islanders jerseys, but I'm always looking to add more. So far I have:

Mitchell and Ness 1979-80 Authentic home jersey

RBK Edge Authentic home jersey

1 RBK Premier home jersey

1 Reebok Premier royal vintage third jersey (with Nystrom, 23 on the back...also autographed)

I'm on the lookout for some CCM/Koho jerseys. I heard the Reebok store at the Deer Park Tanger Outlets has a plethora of old CCM 5500 jerseys in stock. Is this true? If so, I'll head over within the next few days and scoop a few up.

New York Yankees~27 World Championships

Well I have a pretty good collection of Islanders jerseys, but I'm always looking to add more. So far I have:

1 Reebok Premier royal vintage third jersey (with Nystrom, 23 on the back...also autographed)

I'm on the lookout for some CCM/Koho jerseys. I heard the Reebok store at the Deer Park Tanger Outlets has a plethora of old CCM 5500 jerseys in stock. Is this true? If so, I'll head over within the next few days and scoop a few up.

Last time I was there, they had a lot of 550's, but they weren't really discounted ($75). You are better off buying them from a reputable online retailer over buying them there.

If you do go though, I'd love to get an update.

Last time I was there, they had a lot of 550's, but they weren't really discounted ($75). You are better off buying them from a reputable online retailer over buying them there.

If you do go though, I'd love to get an update.

I'll probably wind up going anyway just to check out the store, but I might stick to buying a jersey online then. I'll update you when I go.

New York Yankees~27 World Championships

just curious, what size edge jersey do you buy? i'm in the market and similarly built (but 5'7", 30" waist).

im 6' with a 32 inch waist and i wear a large, you might want to try a medium.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• 5 weeks later...

When did Reebok take the jocktags off the front of the EDGE jerseys? It's something that I've noticed.

As far as I know they havent. All the Replica Premier jerseys should have the jock tag unless they are fake. The Authentic Jerseys with the fight strap have never had jock tags, again I have seen fakes Authentic sizes with jock tags.

I don't know if this is allowable, but I'm thinking about getting an EDGE jersey soon online, and I was wondering which site had the best deals? I'm not looking at any of those China sites either lol

Try SportsK.com, $88 for a Premier Replica, and as far as I can tell they're legit. They're based in Michigan so them dealing large amounts of fake merchandise is hard to imagine.

• 3 years later...

Archived