NFL Washington Concept - Renamed Redskins franchise

Patchez

Look at other NFL logos, they generally don't have...

I appreciate the C+C from you all!

I'm not saying you have to copy an existing logo, but with how many elements you have and how thin the outlines are, the logo seems choppy and disjointed. A little simplification and stylization would go a long way here.

Thanks for your clarification and opinions.

Out of curiosity I checked out your logos on your redesign project and I now don't feel so bad about your criticism.

To my point, I am not a fan of many logos looking similar. Examples are your excessive use of positive letter spacing

as well as so many logos with city/location below the team name. Your most original, the Twins is horrendous

and putting the Old English font on a curved path... are you a tattoo artist or truck painter?

Looks like neither one of us have a chance to sell a logo design!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

I'm not saying you have to copy an existing logo, but with how many elements you have and how thin the outlines are, the logo seems choppy and disjointed. A little simplification and stylization would go a long way here.

Out of curiosity I checked out your logos on your redesign project and I now don't feel so bad about your criticism.

To my point, I am not a fan of many logos looking similar. Examples are your excessive use of positive letter spacing

as well as so many logos with city/location below the team name. Your most original, the Twins is horrendous

and putting the Old English font on a curved path... are you a tattoo artist or truck painter?

So, you ask for C&C, some was given, and you didn't like it so you go out of your way to find something that he did so you could criticize it. Don't ask for opinions and then fight the ones given. You chose to post your concept here for the world to see, you have to expect that not all will like it.

And answering his criticism with "Yeah, well your's suck too"....really? What are we in 6th grade?

For the record, bohob was right on....

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

So, you ask for C&C, some was given, and you didn't like it so you go out of your way to find something that he did so you could criticize it. Don't ask for opinions and then fight the ones given. You chose to post your concept here for the world to see, you have to expect that not all will like it.

And answering his criticism with "Yeah, well your's suck too"....really? What are we in 6th grade?

For the record, bohob was right on....

Thank you. And for the record, I have sold multiple logo designs, most notably the 2009 Midwest League All-Star Game. So for you (Patchez) to say that I don't have a chance is just flat out ignorant.

Thank you. And for the record, I have sold multiple logo designs, most notably the 2009 Midwest League All-Star Game. So for you (Patchez) to say that I don't have a chance is just flat out ignorant.

bohob,

I was ignorant and I now sit corrected!

I'd bow to you but I don't wanna get up right now. (I liked the above mentioned ML AS logo by the way!)

As for your boyfriend and defender Rambulance, I did sell lemonade in 6th grade!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

you guys realize that none of this arguing about nicknames actually gives the OP the c/c he was looking for, right?

Correct. That is why I stated Monuments is a horrible name for a team and the logo looks like a Roman Numeral XX.

87Redskins.png

Archived