Oregon's uniforms

themightyspitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look a damn mess. That's just my opinion though. I still think that they aren't going to look any better than what they did for the first 2 games of the season (all white, and all green).

The pants, in particular, look like crap. They just look dingy, and the silver numbers complete the effect. It almost looks like they were intended to be white, but got washed with a bunch of dark clothes.

87xzx.jpg

inY3M.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The only thing about that set that I like is the helmet.

The rest is revolting! Yuck!

I'm actually in the reverse. The helmet is the main thing that's messing this up. I mean, there isn't a lick of white on the uniforms, yet there's the helmet, sticking out like the top of a candy corn.

If they wore the steel helmets, this would actually look good for Oregon's standards.

The only thing about that set that I like is the helmet.

The rest is revolting! Yuck!

I'm actually in the reverse. The helmet is the main thing that's messing this up. I mean, there isn't a lick of white on the uniforms, yet there's the helmet, sticking out like the top of a candy corn.

If they wore the steel helmets, this would actually look good for Oregon's standards.

I agree that the helmet sticks out and looks mismatched. But if the helmet were steel, I think the overall effect would be drab, since the green is sort of a dark dusty color anyway.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Amateur. No continuity at all. I actually turned the game off partly because I was so sick of looking at it. Had they worn the graphite helmet it'd have been a 2000% improvement, much like Minny wearing the maroon pants this week was compared to last week.

I don't know whether it was just some sort of textural element, but it looked like part of #8's front number was peeling and flaking off, as if it were a replica that had been through the wash too often.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't know whether it was just some sort of textural element, but it looked like part of #8's front number was peeling and flaking off, as if it were a replica that had been through the wash too often.

That was actually the rubber from the field.

I'm with you guys on the number color though, its hard to see from the stands and is an announcing nightmare I've heard.

Does Oregon pick their uniforms out of a hat or something?

"OK guys, this week we're going to wear the... white helmet! And the... green jersey, get out your green jerseys, guys. Now for the pants.... looks like we're gonna go with the grey."

"But coach, won't we look like idiots out there? Those don't go together at all."

"Son, what kind of nancy boy are you? Just wear what the damn hat tells you to wear!"

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived