Arizona Cardinals Concept

JamieRose

I decided to do another Cardinals concept, completely different from the one I did a couple years ago. Basically I updated their old road look to fit across both home and road, and updated the colors. Nothing really major or shocking, but clean and simple. Oh, and no piping!

ArizonaCardinals2.png

Added the oh so infamous television numerals.

TDZiMMB.png

Needs a touch of yellow. Otherwise, looks good.

agreed

i would like to see what it would look like with yellow in the place of black

It would probably look alot like the Chiefs.

Looks a little too simple, especially without TV numbers anywhere

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Looks pretty good. The only problem I have with it is that it looks too much like Ohio State's uniforms.

Not really....

Needs a touch of yellow. Otherwise, looks good.

Disagree, I've never like the Cardinals with yellow in the uniforms, the simple combo of maroon and black works well for them. That being said, I really like this traditional take on the Cards, nice concept.

Use navy.

green-roy-azc-1.jpg

Their best uniforms used navy...

that looks like black to me

that is black. the Cards have always been better using cardinal and black.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Stick with the black.

This is flawless, IMO. [except for the fact that there's no TV numbers, but that's an easy fix...]

And how about a red facemask? I think it would work well here.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not a fan of blending modern elements like a custom number font and collar wordmark with traditional elements like sleeve stripes. Also not a fan of forcing sleeve stripes onto sleeveless templates. Maybe try to work the strips into a band that wraps around the shoulder like the Panthers?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not a fan of blending modern elements like a custom number font and collar wordmark with traditional elements like sleeve stripes. Also not a fan of forcing sleeve stripes onto sleeveless templates. Maybe try to work the strips into a band that wraps around the shoulder like the Panthers?

its not a sleeveless template. sleeve stripes work fine here, although your idea still could look good.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

its not a sleeveless template. sleeve stripes work fine here, although your idea still could look good.

It is a sleeveless template (just like the one used on field) - the "sleeves", are really just arm cuffs that come out of the side of the torso - there's no "hanging" sleeve. Stripes don't work fine, because they're truncated. If they can't go all the way around, then they're not really "stripes" - more like a sleeve-logo that just happens to consist of three stripes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Use navy.

green-roy-azc-1.jpg

Their best uniforms used navy...

that looks like black to me

That is Roy Green and it WAS navy blue. I remember seeing these uniforms in action when they were in the NFC East. They did have black most years, but a few seasons, they did have navy.

87Redskins.png

It is a sleeveless template (just like the one used on field) - the "sleeves", are really just arm cuffs that come out of the side of the torso - there's no "hanging" sleeve. Stripes don't work fine, because they're truncated. If they can't go all the way around, then they're not really "stripes" - more like a sleeve-logo that just happens to consist of three stripes.

that really doesn't make sense to me, but okay. If you don't want to call them "stripes", then lets come up with another word for them. Either way, they work.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived