Easy To Use Football Template (not all mine)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the first batch of stuff. Thanks to the people who edited parts of these templates before me.

-generic template (basic Reebok/universal college jersey cut, with 32 nfl logos, manufactuer logos)

generic template

- nike #1 template (ie Kentucky, Miami, VT)

nike template

- pro combat template (self explanatory)

pro combat

***I'll upload more jersey cuts as I get them done. If anyone uses this on inkscape and has questions about how to do things/about the templates and logos, feel free to ask.

Here is a completed rendering

FalconsHome.png

Hey BB08 Great template, but wheres the helmet?

It's intended so that you open up the main template (generic template)... and then open one of the alternate templates in another inkscape window.

erase the template on the generic template...and then copy, paste in place the template you want to use onto the main template

Nice work Brave-Bird. Hopefully we will see more concepts now. I fixed an issue with the football helmet since then, though. On the version you have, there are two pieces of the facemask that aren't connected because they needed to be behind the visor. I have fixed that issue so that the whole facemask is one shape, and can be recolored more easily. You can just let them download it from this link, or add it to your file, doesn't matter to me, though. Not a huge difference, just makes recoloring the facemask a little easier.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nd5mcm1zdmn/FootballHelmet.svg

MegatronSig2.jpg

For stubborn people like me, and still working with photoshop, i just made myself a pro combat jersey cut. Original size is 8191x5334, so no loss in quality when you save it as an smaller image. 46mb file size as is. I plan on adding more jersey cuts in the near future.

PROCOMBAT.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

For stubborn people like me, and still working with photoshop, i just made myself a pro combat jersey cut. Original size is 8191x5334, so no loss in quality when you save it as an smaller image. 46mb file size as is. I plan on adding more jersey cuts in the near future.

PROCOMBAT.png

wow that looks great! now i think my pro combat template is a tad off... i need to get back haha

Archived