Easy To Use Football Template (not all mine)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way I could get the .psd formats?

yeah i just wanted to add a few more templates before i posted...any suggestions?

If you haven't already, I'd really like the "generic" one in .psd format. I can't open the SVG. The bigger the better, since it's raster.

Thanks!

Is there any way I could get the .psd formats?

yeah i just wanted to add a few more templates before i posted...any suggestions?

If you haven't already, I'd really like the "generic" one in .psd format. I can't open the SVG. The bigger the better, since it's raster.

Thanks!

yeah i still have to add that one....but they will all be on the same file...so one click for whatever style u want...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Hey nyy3351: Great templates! I just recently joined this site, and it was actually from seeing these templates that got me to join. I'm wondering if you are going to post the link to download the PSDs? If so, these would be AMAZING to work with! Thanks and great work!

you did a great job with these!! anyway you can put them in svg?

Never used a SVG file. What?s the advantage, or disadvantage of using one?

The main advantage is that .svg is in vector so the file comes out a lot cleaner and can be resized with out blurring.

In that case, why not use a EPS, Illustrator (AI) file, or even a Freehand file?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

The main advantage is that .svg is in vector so the file comes out a lot cleaner and can be resized with out blurring.

In that case, why not use a EPS, Illustrator (AI) file, or even a Freehand file?

.SVG is the native file in Inkscape. Inkscape can't open ai files. I would imagine he means for the Inkscape users.

MegatronSig2.jpg

.SVG is the native file in Inkscape. Inkscape can't open ai files. I would imagine he means for the Inkscape users.

I was just about to make that point. Inkscape is free and only opens .svg so that's why you see so many people looking for that format.

Archived