Gamecocks wear all red?

justin511

I love that there the only team (that i know of) in college football that wears black socks with white cleats. Much better than the white socks with black cleats look that some teams use.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Every combination of their uniforms have been worn already. The Under Armour template has really grown on me and I think our color scheme on the template is one of the best looks in college football now- call me crazy. I just don't like the classic triple stripe on the helmet with a modern uniform template.

Also, it's garnet- not red. B)B)

I realize that four other SEC teams already have some shade of red for their helmets, but I really wish South Carolina would switch to garnet helmets. It would look much better with the modern uniform design than the current white striped ones.

And the white shoes with black socks does look pretty spiffy.

They were wearing the all garnet look back in the mid to late 80's. I remember seeing them play Miami and they were wearing all garnet.

591-1.lead_art_horizontal.prod_affiliate.74.jpg

i posted this in the Uniforms that need to make a comeback thread not to long ago.

And like Jamikel said South Carolina needs to go back to the garnet helmets because unlike the white helmets you can get 2 more uniform combo helmets w/ the garnet (black/garnet,garnet/black).

Archived