NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

The Jets did NOT have their 50th Anniversary logos in the endzone this week, but the 50th AFL logos were still at each 25 yard line...

The Oilers looked great though

The players looked good, but Jeff Fisher must have picked something out of NFLShop.com's maternity line.

capt.9933b9b7cc9d43c9bcd7cb83c82cd004.titans_jets_football_eru116.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets did NOT have their 50th Anniversary logos in the endzone this week, but the 50th AFL logos were still at each 25 yard line...

The Oilers looked great though

The players looked good, but Jeff Fisher must have picked something out of NFLShop.com's maternity line.

capt.9933b9b7cc9d43c9bcd7cb83c82cd004.titans_jets_football_eru116.jpg

Agreed. What's funny too is that Fisher's been around long enough to actually have worn Oilers gear on the sideline.

Should be a good showdown in the Superdome on Sunday. If the Saints could knock off the Jets and Giants in their next two games...wow.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The Panthers playing in Dallas tonight means they will be in their killer Black jerseys/black socks look. Usually you have to wait until at least week 5 before they break those out.

God damn, there is something about those Panthers uniforms that I just love! The stripes come out nice on some players too, but just the look. The black and electric blue works so well for them, and the gray pants and helmet look great with the black jerseys. My guilty pleasure of the NFL

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

The Panthers playing in Dallas tonight means they will be in their killer Black jerseys/black socks look. Usually you have to wait until at least week 5 before they break those out.

God damn, there is something about those Panthers uniforms that I just love! The stripes come out nice on some players too, but just the look. The black and electric blue works so well for them, and the gray pants and helmet look great with the black jerseys. My guilty pleasure of the NFL

Unlike their 1995 expansion brethren Jaguars, the Panthers actually did it RIGHT when they designed their uniforms and logo. Only TWO changes since 1995 (black socks with the black jersey in 1996, and then the alternate jersey in 2002). The Jaguars have made at least nine alterations to their uniforms in that span, with the latest bland look (teal and black, no gold) being the WORST.

You stay classy, Carolina.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

The Panthers still need to update their wordmark. It's the Zubaz pants of scripts.

I've been saying that for years. It just screams "Hey, we haven't touched this since the mid-90s!" That works well for them when it comes to the uniforms, but the wordmark needs to go.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Archived