License Plates

crkraider22

Alright, here is another type of sig I came up with recently. Not really much to say about them, they are following the recent trend of my other sig ideas. You know what to do if you want some of these.

BaltimoreRavens.pngChicagoCubs-1.pngLosAngelesGalaxy.pngMinnesotaWild.pngNewJerseyNets.pngSacredHeart.png

Mike

I had this exact idea the other day. LOL Thats crazy that u ended up creating a thread on it

MY.png

If i could make a suggestion... With some of the longer team names, instead of making the name so small as to fit it within the confines of the license plate, why not try and abbreviate it as they would on a personalized plate. It keeps all the letters the same size, and i think would look neat, in the spirit of the sig series.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

If i could make a suggestion... With some of the longer team names, instead of making the name so small as to fit it within the confines of the license plate, why not try and abbreviate it as they would on a personalized plate. It keeps all the letters the same size, and i think would look neat, in the spirit of the sig series.

My thoughts exactly. Horned Frogs could become HRND FRGS. Mavericks could just become MAVS, or MVRCKS.

Alright, here is another type of sig I came up with recently. Not really much to say about them, they are following the recent trend of my other sig ideas. You know what to do if you want some of these.

BaltimoreRavens.pngChicagoCubs-1.pngLosAngelesGalaxy.pngMinnesotaWild.pngNewJerseyNets.pngSacredHeart.png

Mike

I had this exact idea the other day. LOL Thats crazy that u ended up creating a thread on it

Ditto.... with his other work it had me looking at the everyday common things as potential sigs. Was installing new plates on my new/used Magnum and was wondering........

Great stuff, great imagination.......

How about the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, and Ohio State buckeyes?

Could I have brownie the elf in the background of the Browns one?

Thanks a lot!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I never thought of doing this, I will try that with any future ones, thanks for bringing that up.

Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived