Sign in to follow this  
crkraider22

License Plates

Alright, here is another type of sig I came up with recently. Not really much to say about them, they are following the recent trend of my other sig ideas. You know what to do if you want some of these.

BaltimoreRavens.pngChicagoCubs-1.pngLosAngelesGalaxy.pngMinnesotaWild.pngNewJerseyNets.pngSacredHeart.png

Mike

Alright, here is another type of sig I came up with recently. Not really much to say about them, they are following the recent trend of my other sig ideas. You know what to do if you want some of these.

BaltimoreRavens.pngChicagoCubs-1.pngLosAngelesGalaxy.pngMinnesotaWild.pngNewJerseyNets.pngSacredHeart.png

Mike

I had this exact idea the other day. LOL Thats crazy that u ended up creating a thread on it

texas rangers, dallas stars, cowboys, mavericks, oklahoma sooners, tcu frogs please

texas rangers, dallas stars, cowboys, mavericks, oklahoma sooners, tcu frogs please

TexasRangers.pngDallasStars.pngDallasCowboys.pngDallasMavericks.pngOklahomaSooners.pngTexasChristian.png

If i could make a suggestion... With some of the longer team names, instead of making the name so small as to fit it within the confines of the license plate, why not try and abbreviate it as they would on a personalized plate. It keeps all the letters the same size, and i think would look neat, in the spirit of the sig series.

If i could make a suggestion... With some of the longer team names, instead of making the name so small as to fit it within the confines of the license plate, why not try and abbreviate it as they would on a personalized plate. It keeps all the letters the same size, and i think would look neat, in the spirit of the sig series.

My thoughts exactly. Horned Frogs could become HRND FRGS. Mavericks could just become MAVS, or MVRCKS.

New York Mets, Oklahoma City Thunder & Oklahoma City RedHawks please.

Mike

I had this exact idea the other day. LOL Thats crazy that u ended up creating a thread on it

Ditto.... with his other work it had me looking at the everyday common things as potential sigs. Was installing new plates on my new/used Magnum and was wondering........

Great stuff, great imagination.......

How about the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, and Ohio State buckeyes?

Could I have brownie the elf in the background of the Browns one?

Thanks a lot!

I never thought of doing this, I will try that with any future ones, thanks for bringing that up.

Mike

Could I get a Trenton Thunder and a Cincinnati Cyclones?

TrentonThunder.pngCincinnatiCyclones.png

EDIT

nvm