SEAHAWKS GOING GREEN TOMORROW

jlentz823

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Seahawks uniforms because they are different. something about that deep, mysterious blue combined with that fierce totem pole style hawk and the hints of bright green actually really work for me.

Cant wait to see a jersey I thought would never make it on the field! Heck, I might even buy one!

32349909-3603d50f20890e16bd91b0fd743c983c.4abf8399-full.jpg

And I thought I hated their blue monos...

The photos I've seen this combo looks awful. They might look better it they would wear white pants with them. Lime green jerseys, white numbers, Seahawk blue sleeves, dark navy pants with lime green center stripe with two Seahawk blue thin outer stripes. God I miss the old school uniform colors.

These uniforms are no different from their usual unis... if worn with white pants, they'd be good... worn with dark pants, nasty. But if the Seahawks can't see that this is so obviuosly the case with their normal depresso-blue jerseys, its not surprising they'd make the same mistake here.

oh... IMO, of course.

awwww come on yall are no fun!

they are ALTERNATE jerseys...and i actually think they look better than their regulars! really fits with the Seattle identity

i think the Seahawks, despite not having the prettiest uniforms, have one of the best identities in the NFL...and these uniforms take that even further.

I'm impressed with a club that said screw traditionalism and wore something crazy!

Archived