SEAHAWKS GOING GREEN TOMORROW

jlentz823

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love them, but they aren't right for an NFL team. If one of the new arena league teams trotted these out and committed to this look then I would totally love it, but it's too ridiculous to have it be worn at the highest level of the sport. They also didn't need to create a whole new pant. The shoulders should be the seahawk blue and they should just wear the regular blue pants or the white pants.

PvO6ZWJ.png

With a few tweaks, this would be a better primary than the monochromes. I'm straying from my usual traditionalism on this one, because honestly, it's the Seahawks; they don't really have a proud heritage to besmirch with wacky uniforms. Better they try something like this than the Packers.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

ghctcl5gnhkzncwxewl1gu06f.gif

Just added 'em to the site.

I just cried a slow tear of joy. I may be the ONLY one here who thinks this uni set is PERFECT as is.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

When I woke up Sunday morning I knew the Browns were going to get their @ss kicked. So the only thing I had to look forward to was the Seahawks green jersey. Thanks for making my day Seattle (that and seeing the Steelers get their hearts ripped out of them)!!!

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Good concept on paper... in execution, it was awful.

The shade they used WAS a bright-ass green, it was almost dayglo. I don't know if it was a mistake or the material but those uniforms, in actual use, looked just amaturish and down-right bad...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm a Seahawks fan and I dug these unis. I'd like to see the green jerseys with the regular Seahawk blue pants instead of the navy blue they wore with them. I think it would look good and pair up with the helmet better, but I'd like to see it to be sure.

Archived