What About Next Year?

Kakis

what i find amazing is that this swoosh jersey took off and became popular and the kings swoosh was criticized and dropped like a hot potato.... and the factis i liked that jersey... the scowling king and the swoosh were innovative... wouldnt want them to wear them every day like the senators but they were a welcome break...

As an alternate, i didn't mind the Ottawa swoosh. Third Jerseys are suppoed to be different, and out there, so it fit. When they made it the everyday Road (now Home), it was just... the wrong move. The Ottawa Jersey Set before the swoosh was so classic and fantastic, it was simply beautiful. The fact that they dumped the black jersey completly is a crime. The White jersey is quite simply a piece of art. Their new thrid would actually be a great everyday jersey if they dumped that 3-D legionaire and used the original main crest, another underused and unappreciated Ottawa uniform piece.

agreed... on all accounts... the current third would be an better everyday jersey and they could make a white counterpart out of it quite easily... the swoosh could be rlegated to special occasions...or even retired for ared version of their current 3rd

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That TBay jersey would've been better if they would've stuck with a single theme, like the rain and stormy sea. The grey shoulders and black sleeves ruin it for me (the lightning bolts could still work if correctly incorporated into the aforementioned theme).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

YES!!! some one who actually agrees with me. i love that jersey, its awesome. maybe because its so crazy and unique! :D

That's exactly why I re-created this jersey using photoshop, and i get to show my artistic skill, seeing as it's much harder to draw freehand with a mouse instead of a pencil, but it's a hell of a lot easier to erase and smooth everything out.

YES!!! some one who actually agrees with me. i love that jersey, its awesome. maybe because its so crazy and unique! :D

Ditto man, it was so good to see some blue on the Bolts uniforms. I would have liked it more if the lightning would be on the shoulders instead of sleeves, but cool none the less...now, if i could get my hands on one fo thsoe with a Clark 17 on it...

Archived