Tulsa in new uniforms today

Spearhead

I see somebody's modeling their duds after Southern Community College University

Granted, I'm not a huge fan of their current set, but this one's a bit of a headscratcher.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Boy, what a horrid uni day. Tulsa ... FAMU ... Florida State wears all white at home and loses ... Penn State does a whiteout but doesn't change their unis (so why have a whiteout) and loses ...

The horror.

And for once the University of Oregon is the best dressed team in CFB

Not the first time TU has tried something like this. From 2000-02, they wore blue helmets with a gold Denver Broncos-esque stripe. Jersey & pants were all-Vegas gold at home and all-white on the road.

a-5-Bailey.jpg

What followed in the Steve Kragthorpe years was far superior, probably Tulsa's best look ever.

3958247990_6823bb85a0_o.jpg

Smart move, Tulsa. Toss out your distinct and great-looking color scheme for something that makes you look like you're being sponsored by a fast-food restaurant.

And those Technicolor FAMU uniforms are hilariously awesome. I watched a little bit of that game and felt like I should toke up to fully appreciate what was going on in front of me.

Whoa. The Tulsa set is atrocious. All yellow is bad enough...and the numbering/lettering looks awful as well.

TSU would look great if those numbers weren't light...and I really don't mind FAMU. Honestly, I think I've seen them in worse. Eye-catching, but not eye-burning.

Except for the pants, now that I take a closer look. Make them one color, with trim, and then we'll talk.

Btw, post 450. About darned time.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived