Arkansas wearing different uniforms?

rentz

Hey guys, don't know if this has been mentioned before, I did a quick search and didn't find anything. However, it seemed as if some of the Arkansas players were wearing jerseys of a slightly different template.

Normal:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/photos?photoId=2339999&gameId=292690333

Different:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/photos?photoId=2339946&gameId=292690333

Thoughts?

It's the same template in both photos, but, in the second photo, for reasons completely beyond me, the underarm panel is just a different color. The "tusk" panel is still there, it's just white.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

their white jerseys were like this last year too!

and...I hate how they wore plain white pants at home, and those clunky catastrophes on the road. seriously, two different looking jerseys at one time???

i know they dont really LOOK all that bad, but Arkansas has the worst uniform in the FBS in my book simply because the inconsistencies that are otherwise unheard of

They switched up wearing those 2 different uniforms last year, I remember because against Auburn they all were ones with the side panel filled in and the tusk the same color as the jerseys but in most of their other away games they had the tusk filled in and the side panel the same color as the jersey. Yesterday the whole team was wearing the 2nd ones I mentioned but Crim (I think thats his name, #4 DB) had the 1st one I mentioned on, I was watching it with my dad and friend and I said something as soon as I saw it but they didnt really notice it or think anything about it lol.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived