Best NCAA D-III Logos

ilovenj

UW Whitewhater is pretty much the Eagles logo manipulated, but I do really like the University of New England's...

I guess I can see what you're gettin' at, but I've been staring at that logo for a long time and never thought that until now.

I'll second UW-La Crosse for the best in D3... that logo is NEVER gonna look dated!

And before anyone calls me a homer, know that I'm a supporter of UW-Whitewater... their biggest rival.

Gotta add some love for my alma mater- Cornell College Rams of Mt. Vernon, IA.

briefs-ram.jpg

The horns depict a "c" and and "r" for Cornell Rams.

I think it is a unique logo and non-traditional looking Ram head. Prior to this we had a generic looking clip art ram and also used the old UNC Ram. I think this one takes some elements from the Chicago Bulls but is unique enough to not be a rip off.

fade.gif

Drake University Bulldogs.

Dpxqd.jpg

and rendered in reverse

ACSAn.png

What I like about this set is they were smart enough to shadow or highlight the correct sides of the D depending on a dark or light letter.

When did Drake leave Division I?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived