Pepsi Center 10th Anniversary logo

roxfan00

CreamSoda in conflict with someone? Perish the thought.

=======

It's not a 10th anniversary logo, it's a re-do. And after visiting the Pepsi Center website, I kinda want to see Star Wars in Concert.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

good job, you figured out there are in fact Mtns. in Colo..

Congrats.

You just didn?t get it. I realize Colorado has mountains but the so-called ?mountains? next to Denver itself aren?t as rugged as portrayed in the logo. Thought I?d throw that in there since we?re after 100% perspective portrayal! thicon_lol.gif

Do you even know what perspective means?

Of course I do! I'm talking about the landscape in perspective, the logo is trying to depict. You seem to think the mountains shouldn't have been thrown in the background in which the angle of the building is being shown, and I'm arguing the mountains shouldn?t be portrayed as rugged as they are. I mean if we?re going to be that petty over the angle of the building, we might as well consider the angle of the mountain tops too, don?t ya think!?! thicon_wink.gif

No harm, no foul though, I just don't think the Rocky Mountain views from downtown Denver are as great as Denverites seem to think.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Congrats.

You just didn?t get it. I realize Colorado has mountains but the so-called ?mountains? next to Denver itself aren?t as rugged as portrayed in the logo. Thought I?d throw that in there since we?re after 100% perspective portrayal! thicon_lol.gif

Of course I do! I'm talking about the landscape in perspective, the logo is trying to depict. You seem to think the mountains shouldn't have been thrown in the background in which the angle of the building is being shown, and I'm arguing the mountains shouldn?t be portrayed as rugged as they are. I mean if we?re going to be that petty over the angle of the building, we might as well consider the angle of the mountain tops too, don?t ya think!?! thicon_wink.gif

No harm, no foul though, I just don't think the Rocky Mountain views from downtown Denver are as great as Denverites seem to think.

I just hate that every logo in Colorado seems to include Mtns.

There was no need for it here...

Congrats.

I just hate that every logo in Colorado seems to include Mtns.

There was no need for it here...

I can see and understand where you're coming from. I might get tired of it too if I were in your shoes but as an outsider, I actually like the addition of the mountains to the design. And you're probably right; the mountains give it more ownership to Denver and Colorado itself. The Pepsi Center is a nice building, much better than that P.O.S. McNichols Arena.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived