Broncos to wear mustard yellow

J.R.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for the unis, i also think the Pats should wear red, but we'll end up being subjected to a white-v-yellow blandfest.

I honestly don't see how the Patriots' white uniforms will be all that bland. It's not like they've got plain white jerseys and pants with no striping. They've got plenty of red on them with the numbers and striping. It's enough that it's not overkill. Look at it from a perspective considering all colors involved: would you put brown, gold and red together in a single uniform? I wouldn't. Brown, gold, and white with a dash of red and blue sounds better to me. I think these two uniforms will look nice matched up against each other.

would you put brown, gold and red together in a single uniform? I wouldn't.

Worked for these guys.

wlaf-sa_riders.jpg

Even better - the Hawaiians of the WFL:

Hawaiians2.jpg

Yes, well, you're a hell of a lot older than I am, aren't you? :P

Welcome to DrunjFlix

would you put brown, gold and red together in a single uniform? I wouldn't.

Worked for these guys.

wlaf-sa_riders.jpg

Even better - the Hawaiians of the WFL:

Hawaiians2.jpg

Love those two football identities. The Riders helmet would have worked so much better if they could have figured out how to utilize a gold facemask instead of the yellow. All in all, I think it worked nicely.

Strange name, to be sure, but legit.

Yep. I can't believe he didn't wear 6 with the Hawaiians.

EDIT -- The image isn't working, so this will have to do.

Sports Illustrated -- Sonny Sixkiller

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Hey guys, 1st post on these forums.

I found this logo on the broncos forums, and it's a clear version of the logo posted here. I don't know who submits logos or where to do it but if anyone wants to update it that would be sweet.

http://img29.imagesh...osinaugural.png

It has a white stroke.

Hmmm. Close, but here's a better version (color-wise):

DenverBroncos_AL1_2009.png

The Broncos practicing with the brown helmets and Daniel Graham wearing the vertical striped socks.

graham_ze_091007.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

There are some uniforms that should never be brought back. These would be one.

But it will still be kinda fun to see it in all of its suckyness, for at least 2 games this year.

I think its a bit like seeing an old work colleague on the street. Its nice to see them and say hello, but anything more permanent would be very weird!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hey guys, 1st post on these forums.

I found this logo on the broncos forums, and it's a clear version of the logo posted here. I don't know who submits logos or where to do it but if anyone wants to update it that would be sweet.

http://img29.imagesh...osinaugural.png

It has a white stroke.

Hmmm. Close, but here's a better version (color-wise):

DenverBroncos_AL1_2009.png

I don't get this logo. It's a terrible fit for a team called the Broncos and much more illustrative of a team named the Cowboys or Wranglers. It's quite similar in concept to the Wyoming logo. For Denver, the team is the Broncos and that would be the horse in the logo, something that seems to have been lost on the designer. The whole "aw shucks, it ain't nothin'" look of the cowboy with his toothpick just makes it worse.

wyoming_logo5.gif

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived