Broncos to wear mustard yellow

J.R.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These jerseys were awesome. Brown is so underrated in sports. I wonder what they'd look like if they were still these colours.DEN.pngLike that.

From Uniwatch.

? Okay, so you wouldn?t want to see that Denver uni every week, and probably ditto for the color scheme, but someone on the Chris Creamer board created this ? not bad!

Any pics of the cheerleaders wearing the period clothing, esp. holding the wicked huge pom-poms ?

can't find pics, but it must have been cold, they had on thick gold/yellow jackets and tan hose... with the huge poms.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Brown is so underrated in sports.

Quoted for truth.

I haven't bought a jersey for a few years, but I may have to cop one of these mustard Broncos once they go on discount.

I wouldn't feel right buying or wearing a non-Packer jersey, but if I was ever to make an exception, this'd be it.

Ah, but that's easy. Solid gold socks, gold stripe on the helmet, add the logo, and you've gone from "abomination" to "among the best in the League".

On this point we will have to agree to disagree :)

I also have to disagree with you here Gothamite. If the Broncos were to go back to any of their previous looks it would have to be the look pictured in the far left of Darkhaha's sig. Replace the silly star-eyed bronco with the current logo (with the colors from the uniform of course) and you got an amazing set.

jNTsTyQ.png

Hey guys, 1st post on these forums.

I found this logo on the broncos forums, and it's a clear version of the logo posted here. I don't know who submits logos or where to do it but if anyone wants to update it that would be sweet.

http://img29.imagesh...osinaugural.png

It has a white stroke.

Hmmm. Close, but here's a better version (color-wise):

IMG

Here's a side by side comparison between the two... using CW's colors.

Broncos-1960.png

Absolutely love those colors. I thought it was really neat how the socks, in a way, sort of 'extend' the pant striping. It bothers me that the helmet contains the only white on the uniform and features no gold. I think replacing the white on the helmet with gold or replacing the gold on the pants with white could look nice. A logo in place of the helmet numbers would be nice as well, and this set would also work with traditional socks, probably gold with a few brown stripes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

For those of you who actually want to purchase the vertical-striped socks, they are available for $15 from the Broncos team shop at the stadium...here is the phone #(720-258-3300).

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

For those of you who actually want to purchase the vertical-striped socks, they are available for $15 from the Broncos team shop at the stadium...here is the phone #(720-258-3300).

I called the team shop, and was told they do not have any right now. Anyone else try?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I called the team shop, and was told they do not have any right now. Anyone else try?

Did they say they were sold out and would be getting more in later?

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived