NY Giants Concept

LEWJ

OK, so I'm not really a fan of the Giants football jerseys.

Home or away for that matter. The homes are to plain, and the roads have no blue.

So I decided to make a set with better color distribution.

At first gance these uniforms may look very similar to the 80s and 90s set, but there are notable differences.

-NY logo used on the helmet

-Giants logo used only under collar

-New blue pants to go along with the white uniform [white pants can be used with white jersey as well].

-NY logo on pants

-Striped socks

I decided to go with a single red stripe on the blue pants and blue jersey because I think it creates uniformity with the helmet, which has always had a single red stripe [and still does].

I also dropped gray from the scheme. It was hard to incorporate, while including white.

So lemme know what you think of this concept. I also decided to use a different template than in the past.

[Made in paint, as always.]

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsHomeCCSLC.png

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsRoadCCSLC.png

Monotone Alternates

Blue jersey/pants

White jersey/pants

Version 2: White added for trim

helmetv2.png

giantsv2home2.png

helmetv2.png

giantsv2road2.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Nice attempt, but you've added nothing to the homes, and the roads look... off.

Blue pants are verboten in Giantsland after the 1970's debacle that was the super pants stripe uniforms.

Your execution of the idea is nice, so no problems there... i just don't like it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Nice attempt, but you've added nothing to the homes, and the roads look... off.

Blue pants are verboten in Giantsland after the 1970's debacle that was the super pants stripe uniforms.

Your execution of the idea is nice, so no problems there... i just don't like it.

I respect your opinion. And I'm glad the execution is there. haha.

Is there anything specifically that makes the roads look off? Or is it something you can't really identify?

Thanks for the reply, and your two cents.

being a life-long ny giants fan. I gotta say these are a downgrade. It looks way to much like the old uniforms. Don't get me wrong those were great uniforms, but thats lawrence taylor days, its eli manning & company now. One thing i do not like is for some reason it reminds me of the dallas cowboys. The stripes are all different on both uniforms. Doesn't match. The set they have now obviously is like that, but i love it. It's so different and unique. No red on home no blue on away. Idk y but it works, if you had told someone this before they were both made, you would be like thats the stupidest idea i have ever hear. But it works.

MY.png

being a life-long ny giants fan. I gotta say these are a downgrade. It looks way to much like the old uniforms. Don't get me wrong those were great uniforms, but thats lawrence taylor days, its eli manning & company now. One thing i do not like is for some reason it reminds me of the dallas cowboys. The stripes are all different on both uniforms. Doesn't match. The set they have now obviously is like that, but i love it. It's so different and unique. No red on home no blue on away. Idk y but it works, if you had told someone this before they were both made, you would be like thats the stupidest idea i have ever hear. But it works.

I gotta respectfully disagree with the first two posters here. I like this concept, a lot. It's one of those concepts that maybe looks a little boring on paper, but it would look absolutely gorgeous on the field. The giants stripes now are boring on the road, and non existent on the home. This splash of red on blue is much needed and breaks up an otherwise monotonous blue dominated home uni (that's my main problem with the current threads). And greg, the portion I highlighted, doesn't really make sense to me, it's clear in my eyes that it DOES match, pretty well, red is always surrounded by blue, even on a blue background, the blue stripes just go away. It's pretty consistent. I like what you have done lewj.

I gotta respectfully disagree with the first two posters here. I like this concept, a lot. It's one of those concepts that maybe looks a little boring on paper, but it would look absolutely gorgeous on the field. The giants stripes now are boring on the road, and non existent on the home. This splash of red on blue is much needed and breaks up an otherwise monotonous blue dominated home uni (that's my main problem with the current threads). And greg, the portion I highlighted, doesn't really make sense to me, it's clear in my eyes that it DOES match, pretty well, red is always surrounded by blue, even on a blue background, the blue stripes just go away. It's pretty consistent. I like what you have done lewj.

Thanks a lot elliot.

You see the concept just as I was hoping someone would.

And it means a lot coming from you.

i think you've done an excellent job of blending the old unis with new currents. i know im in the minority here, but id love to see a blue jersey/pant option

Thanks to you too BrandNstudio.

I may add a couple more options soon.

Looks good. My only comments would be to lose the red outline on the helmet logo, and just as a suggestion, maybe try a red-white-red striping pattern? That way it appears the same on the home and road set.

Good work overall.

Here's a couple monochrome alternates. [Not sure if I'd ever want to see the blue one hit the field...]

All white:

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsAlternateRoadCCSLC2.png

All blue:

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsAlternateHomeCCSLC.png

Home or away for that matter. The homes are to plain, and the roads have no blue.

At first gance these uniforms may look very similar to the 80s and 90s set, but there are notable differences.

-New blue pants to go along with the white uniform [white pants can be used with white jersey as well].

-NY logo on pants

-Striped socks

I decided to go with a single red stripe on the blue pants and blue jersey because I think it creates uniformity with the helmet, which has always had a single red stripe [and still does].

I also dropped gray from the scheme. It was hard to incorporate, while including white.

So lemme know what you think of this concept. I also decided to use a different template than in the past.

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsHomeCCSLC.png

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsRoadCCSLC.png

Monotone Alternates

Blue jersey/pants

White jersey/pants

C&C Please

These don't look that different to me from the Taylor era, which is fine. They fixed that which was not broken when they went to their current unis. Probably need red-white-red on the blue-jersey stripes, and a red-white-red stripe on the blue pants. Other than that, I like these.

Packers-2.png

Here's a little update for those of you who wanted me to add white.

I added white, but only minimal amounts.

See how you like this.

helmetv2.png

giantsv2home2.png

helmetv2.png

giantsv2road2.png

I'd have to say, I was against the idea. But I think it does look much better.

Here's a little update for those of you who wanted me to add white.

I added white, but only minimal amounts.

See how you like this.

helmetv2.png

giantsv2home2.png

helmetv2.png

giantsv2road2.png

I'd have to say, I was against the idea. But I think it does look much better.

Nice - but I still say respect the classics - away jerseys with red lettering, and gray pants.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Dude. It's a concept. If he simply kept what they had now, it wouldn't be a concept.

Do I think these are an upgrade over the current sets? Not necessarily. Do I respect the attempt and understand his thinking with regards to the design? Absolutely.

Wow, it's amazing how very thin white striping can make all the difference. I really like this concept. It's clean, uniform, and has a very nice updated classic feel to it. I also like the use of consistency over history, i.e. blue at home AND on the road! Overall, very good work.

TDZiMMB.png

-NY logo on pants

-Striped socks

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsHomeCCSLC.png

GiantsHelmetCCSLC.png

GiantsRoadCCSLC.png

Monotone Alternates

Blue jersey/pants

White jersey/pants

Version 2: White added for trim

helmetv2.png

giantsv2home2.png

helmetv2.png

giantsv2road2.png

C&C Please

The 1st set is close as to absolute perfection,except the trim on the NY

should've been gray or slightly thicker.

majorleaguebaseball3fi.gif

nflfan8bf.jpg

319rg.jpg

dccomics5vs.png

antimtv.png

Archived