Jaguars considering playing some games in Orlando

B-Rich

Oh he definitely has a point there - this team is nearing life support. I just wonder if Weaver himself would move them or if he'd sell to a LA group.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I am sure some of you have been wondering about Jaguar ticket sales. Well, it's been a record breaking year for Jaguar ticket sales. The team expects a full sell out for 2010. It took some creativity but it is getting done. Not all great news. The team still has some work to do on luxury suites. However, no one outside of Jax expected 2010 to be a sell out. Things are looking very well.

Record Breaking Sales

You can also follow ticket sales here.

TIcket Meter

I am sure some of you have been wondering about Jaguar ticket sales. Well, it's been a record breaking year for Jaguar ticket sales. The team expects a full sell out for 2010. It took some creativity but it is getting done. Not all great news. The team still has some work to do on luxury suites. However, no one outside of Jax expected 2010 to be a sell out. Things are looking very well.

Record Breaking Sales

You can also follow ticket sales here.

TIcket Meter

Wow that is shocking news

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I still don't believe Jacksonville is viable. This feels like a desperation maneuver.

If they do move to LA it wont be for a couple of years. The next three are very vital. If they sell out the next three seasons then forget about LA. It wont happen. If blackouts continue after 2010 then they are gone. I am a local so perhaps I am overly optimistic but, I like the way things are going. I see it as a great rally by the city.

• 1 month later...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/22/jaguars-scrimmage-ticket-decision-seen-as-tipping-point/

Something a little creepy about a columnist for the official team website screaming "SAVE THE WHALE, SOUND THE ALARMS" regarding the urgency of this whole thing, but whatever.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If the Jags had drafted Tebow, then they would have staved off moving for at least two seasons?

Yes it may have. Tebow is beloved in that part of Florida, and fans would have gone just to see him.

I've said it before LA deserves a team Jax does not. Florida has two teams already, and Atlanta is not too far away either. It is an over-saturated market. On top of that Jacksonville is not a major league city, its failure in hosting the Super Bowl proved that. However, the Jaguars have had success they almost went to a Super Bowl, they have not been horrible and they still don't have a large fan base. Its because to the South the Dolphins are king, to the west they are Bucs fans and than up north its Falcons country.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If the Jags had drafted Tebow, then they would have staved off moving for at least two seasons?

Yes it may have. Tebow is beloved in that part of Florida, and fans would have gone just to see him.

Or, it could actually have made it worse in the long run. So they draft him, and all the slack-jawed yokels go to see him, so the organization starts to think that things are getting better and going to be OK, then Tebow either sucks and rides the pine, quits football to be with god, gets hurt, or for some other reason leaves the team, and then the situation reverts back to how it is now... possibly even worse, as the few that were hanging on now and rode out the Tebow era would also leave.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I want Tebow to fail tremendously, so the fact that he'll drag Josh McDaniels down with him is even more delicious than him dragging down the Jags.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived