Vols in all orange

TrueYankee26

its very ugly. Tennessee's uniforms just never look good at night...especially in all orange

My feelings exactly. I honestly think that Tennessee should pull a reverse LSU and try to play as many day games as possible, because they always look a mess at night. But the sunlight just does wonders for them, especially when they're in their home uniforms.

That said, the thing that made me mad was the fact that not a single orange matched. The orange on the helmet, the orange on the jersey, and the orange pants were all different shades of orange. Just ugh.

I dont know which one's worse, Tennessee's uniforms or their offense.

amen to that. i think we came out in all oranges to be completely different from auburn's all whites; that way, Johnathan "Worst Ever" Crompton could distinguish between which players to throw to...

fml being a vols fan :(

I am probably the only one in the universe that likes them. I like the orange pants (home or away). I can't say why, I just do.

I like em too. I always like the unis that are bright and odd colors.

2ly2w09.jpg

My eyes!!

e517f60a-473e-4e96-a58f-2e5c732325ab.jpg

c272bf00-c166-41ae-8e09-16977405f229.jpg

YUCK! They look like the Tampa Bay Bucs from the early 90's with those creamsicle unis.

*The uniforms were before the early 90s.

*They didn't wear ALL orange.

*The Bucs looked GOOD in theirs, Tennessee looks hideous

87Redskins.png

As a Tennessee native (tho one that loathes UTK), I think this look is atrocious. I was very pro-orange-pants for the road look, but it didn't quite look right. Then they go with this nonsense, and I may well be on the only-wear-white-pants bandwagon. Monochrome white roads look almost classy the way the Vols pull them off. Monochrome creamsicle? Not true.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived