Sign in to follow this  
jlentz823

Target Field logo

We can see from the marks that are carved in stone at the new stadium that the TC itself isn't changing. There won't be any outlines or both letters rendered in the same colors. I think we're going to see a home uniform that blends a lot of the throwback from this season with some other updated elements and that makes me happy. I would be happy if the road pinstripes just went away and they vertically arched the NOB to match the vertical arch of the Minnesota on the front. If they go to a Minnesota script, then so be it. The stadium is rendered in a 60's minimialst design, they are bringing back the shaking hands logo in a big way and I think we'll see a nice tidy and subtle rebranding that cleans up their look a lot.

Well you have to also realize that I'm not a fan of mixing wordmarks with pinstripes - I think that if you're using pinstripes, they shouldn't be broken up by a long horizontal object in the middle of the chest. I think just using chest logos with pinstripes really lets the pinstripes have their desired effect.