New MLB BP Caps

Bmac

Get rid of the stupid one button BP jerseys! No button pullovers or full button up jerseys!

I thought they were changing the jersey template too. Those jerseys look like the exact same thing they've been wearing for the last few years.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get rid of the stupid one button BP jerseys! No button pullovers or full button up jerseys!

I thought they were changing the jersey template too. Those jerseys look like the exact same thing they've been wearing for the last few years.

I thought that too, but all signs indicate that only the caps are changing for 2010.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

If they would just change the neckline so that it didn't look like a button down jersey and had two or three buttons, instead of one, it would look 1,000,000 times better IMO. Like a lot of teams wore before they standardized all BP jerseys.

I know the BP images were released today (Nov. 16) to the "non-general public," but is there any chance at just knowing the color scheme(s) for the Red Sox BP's for 2010? Please?

They were actually one of about 2 or 3 teams to not release their BP get-up for the 2010 season on Monday. So keep waiting.

without giving away too much: is the mets' design garbage? and does it have black in it?

Yes. And yes.

If the designs were released to the non-general public on Nov. 16, when are they being released to the general public? At least a link to a site were they are unofficially published would be great. Thanks!

I believe you are "general public"

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

If the designs were released to the non-general public on Nov. 16, when are they being released to the general public? At least a link to a site were they are unofficially published would be great. Thanks!

Right. I wasn't trying to mislead anyone. I am part of the "general public". If all the other MLB teams bp uniforms have been released I would like to see more than Minnesota. From what I read in this forum they were released to the non general public on Nov 16. I f there is a later unveiling for the rest of us. I am interested in knowing when.

Right. I wasn't trying to mislead anyone. I am part of the "general public". If all the other MLB teams bp uniforms have been released I would like to see more than Minnesota. From what I read in this forum they were released to the non general public on Nov 16. I f there is a later unveiling for the rest of us. I am interested in knowing when.

Since you are the "general public", and these have not been released to the "general public", then the MLB would not like you to see them yet.

Why is it so vital to see them now?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Since you are the "general public", and these have not been released to the "general public", then the MLB would not like you to see them yet.

I am reading batman's question as "When will we, the great unwashed masses (most of us schlubs on here), be able to see them", not why can't we see them yet. It seems like those who have seen them or know when they will be available are being a bit prickish about revealing WHEN they are going to be available.

I can wait until Spring Training, but it would be nice to know if there is a planned release date before then. But hey, I'm not some privileged insider. I'm just "general public".

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I'm not some privileged insider. I'm just "general public".

I'm part of the "general public" and I've already seen the Angels, Orioles (home & away), and Twins entire sets!

Leaks... B)

Your mother would be proud...

...actually, she wouldn't care, like the rest of us.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I am reading batman's question as "When will we, the great unwashed masses (most of us schlubs on here), be able to see them", not why can't we see them yet. It seems like those who have seen them or know when they will be available are being a bit prickish about revealing WHEN they are going to be available.

I can wait until Spring Training, but it would be nice to know if there is a planned release date before then. But hey, I'm not some privileged insider. I'm just "general public".

seconded

sig2024.png

I'm not some privileged insider. I'm just "general public".

I'm part of the "general public" and I've already seen the Angels, Orioles (home & away), and Twins entire sets!

Leaks... B)

Your mother would be proud...

...actually, she wouldn't care, like the rest of us.

Damn, you got me there! :shocked:

Your response will be something like, "I did. you're right."

lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived