TBS Using New Twins logo

Bmac

I just posted this in another thread, but that's the Twins' new secondary logo, not the primary.

And yes, there actually IS a dropshadow in there...you just can't see it very easily.

I just posted this in another thread, but that's the Twins' new secondary logo, not the primary.

And yes, there actually IS a dropshadow in there...you just can't see it very easily.

Questions, which I'm trying to phrase in a way that you can answer without violating any rules:

1. Will the primary logo have a dominant shape other than that of a circular baseball? I'm not saying an outline of the state of Minnesota, but I'm not not saying it, either. :grin:

2. The drop shadow: Are you talking about the apparently drop-shadowed white around the wordmark, or is it a outline-plus-drop-shadow in navy, akin to how the Toledo Mudhens make the outline of their wordmarks thicker on one side, or is there a color other than navy, white, and red in use there? Or is the baseball cream, the drop shadow white? Drop some hints, please!

20082614447.png

Archived