2010 World Cup Kits

Frankie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexico - not as bad as I thought they'd be. I'm really digging that green, and the cool design on the front. Hate the red armpits though.

Looks like the design on the front is supposed to be feathers from the eagle in the crest? That's my guess, though they could be leaves.

mexico-10-12-adidas-home-kit-1.jpg

Japan - really nice, very impressed with these. really like the crest too. Hate the back of it though (look at the other pictures).

I like how soccer jerseys are getting tighter, unlike american football I think it looks very good on a soccer player. good for me to wear too since I'm skinny as hell.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

playera-tri-mundial-2010_1.jpg

Obviously this was their inspiration:

greenman.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Don't you mean that your boys didn't even make it to the final round of CONCACAF qualifying? ;)

I like the German shirt, though I wish they used the flag yellow instead of the goldish color in the stripe.

Have we seen the back of that German shirt? Seeing the awful back of the otherwise-classy Russian shirt above makes me wonder about that. (Or is that a separate training shirt or base layer? Tough to tell.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Have we seen the back of that German shirt? Seeing the awful back of the otherwise-classy Russian shirt above makes me wonder about that.

Ask and you shall recieve. They didnt sports-bra (or would that be sports-bro?) it up. Nice and simple, especially love the embroidered team name in script:

germany-10-12-adidas-football-shirt-2.jpg

germany-10-12-adidas-football-shirt-5.jpg

Russia-10-12-home-adidas-kit-6.jpg

Looks like the tighter fitting shirts (authentics?) have the bra/holster strap... the looser fitting ones (replicas?) don't.

I doubt they're replicas. I don't know what the point would be for players to be modeling something they're never going to wear. They're both probably authentic shirts and players have a choice of wearing either a form fitting shirt that's made out of some sort of spandex material or a looser fitting jersey. I've seen Adidas shirts with that shiny material on them in stores. They're basically Adidas' answer to the Nike Pro shirts.

Archived