2010 World Cup Kits

Frankie

Danish kits look great.

Mexico kits still sh***y.

Leaked US kits...if they're legit, thery're s**t. Hopefully they turn out better.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan, but it's not the worst they've ever worn.

And where are the blue shorts? Don't tell me they're going to try all-white primary for a while now. Gah. Quit changing that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Why is Clint Dempsey wearing Landycakes' shirt?

Back on topic...given what Nike's capable of producing - the DTOM jerseys - the above USA kit can be considered nothing more than a disappointment.

Will I buy one? Yeah, probably, because I'm a sucker.

Portugal

portugal1011nikeprocomb.jpg

Erm, wow, this is ugly, really ugly

Those are basically just the new Nike Pro shirts with the Portugal crest. I've never seen them in a V-neck before though. The shorts seem to have a new silver material on them that I've never seen on Nike gear. I wonder if it's similar to the material Adidas is using on the tight soccer jerseys.

USA isn't too bad, though I'm a bit underwhelmed. And I'm actually surprised those fake photoshop pics were kinda accurate. But this really gives me hope for the US wearing something similar to the DTOM jersey as the change kit, with the diagonal stripe. Really wish it wasn't just gray though, and that it was red or blue. Wish it had blue shorts too, just when we found a good combo that we can always have, we change to all white.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Honestly, I don't get it. What's the point of a diagonal stripe you'll barely be able to see from a distance?

The USA really doesn't ever have that nice of a kit.

Primary

USA-world-cup-2010-nike-shirt-leaked.jpg

Clash Kit

usa-world-cup-shirt.jpg

Alternate Kit

USMNTshirt.jpg

I guess they wanted a Miss America sash across the front? The players can come out to, "HERE SHE IS...MISS AMERICA!"

Still to this day, their best kit is the one they only wore once. Those red ones from 4 years ago.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The best kits USA has had:

donovan.533.jpg

blog_pinstripe_us_jersey.jpg

mcbride.jpg

225673353_dfabedc0dc.jpg

lalas_portrait.jpg

1995.copa.america.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The best kits USA has had:

...and #7

pic174.jpg

spacer.png

Honestly, I don't get it. What's the point of a diagonal stripe you'll barely be able to see from a distance?

The diagonal stripe looks like it might be the same color that's used on their current white jersey. It's always appeared to me that the current white jerseys appear to have alternating sections. White and either light gray or a faint blue color. It's not as visible because they're separated by red stripes. Or maybe I'm seeing things because I'm colorblind, but I see two different colors.

You're all wrong, of course. The best home kit they've had:

usa_home_300.jpg

3811644007_6aacbfb72f.jpg

Though, in retrospect, I'd like it even better with the smaller name font they've been using lately.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived