2010 World Cup Kits

Frankie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im liking that, nice and clean, but not boring...i imagine the home kit will be oranje with the same 2 stripes and maybe a white Nike check.

Totally agree. It will be interesting to see if they have a traditional collar if its white or orange and how it will effect the total design. Nicely done (again), Nederland.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Nike once again doing a fantastic job on Oranje's kits. Gonna be another stylish year for the Dutch!

The past two Nike sets that Netherlands has work have been great. It's funny, but with both the WC06 and Euro08 kits, I've preferred the clash kits to the respective oranje kits, though they rarely see the field (not much clashes with orange).

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Nike once again doing a fantastic job on Oranje's kits. Gonna be another stylish year for the Dutch!

The past two Nike sets that Netherlands has work have been great. It's funny, but with both the WC06 and Euro08 kits, I've preferred the clash kits to the respective oranje kits, though they rarely see the field (not much clashes with orange).

I also love the Dutch kit, Nike kits are the best. We might see this clash kit in the round robin against the Danish.

The best kits USA has had:

donovan.533.jpg

They need to stop playin' and make these their full time primaries. The Soviet Union has been gone for almost 20 years... it's ok to wear red now.

Check out the new Unite Africa kit made by Puma:

http://footballfashion.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/puma-2010-africa-unity-kit-jersey/

Question is, will all the nations use this?

not sure that I like it...feels a bit "dirty" to me.

about the wearing of them, i'd say all the African PUMA teams will use these as clash kits.

Check out the new Unite Africa kit made by Puma:

http://footballfashion.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/puma-2010-africa-unity-kit-jersey/

Question is, will all the nations use this?

not sure that I like it...feels a bit "dirty" to me.

about the wearing of them, i'd say all the African PUMA teams will use these as clash kits.

FIFA have recignised it as a 3rd kit for all the Puma sponsored African teams

Interesting look, I do like what Puma have done with all the African kits, giving them a bit of a tribal feel. I guess that Puma were going for a sand and sky look, not quite sure they have carried it off?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 2 weeks later...

What is that swirley-majig on the Swiss kit? Is that the crest, because if so, why is the red-box-white-cross cross opposite it?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived