NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams wearing the 1999 unis vs the Vikings. It will be nice to see these again. However, I much preferred the white unis vs the blue ones. They are at home so I imagine it will be the blue ones. Unless they are going to wear the ones in the actual SB, then white it is.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Rams wearing the 1999 unis vs the Vikings. It will be nice to see these again. However, I much preferred the white unis vs the blue ones. They are at home so I imagine it will be the blue ones. Unless they are going to wear the ones in the actual SB, then white it is.

Too bad they won't play like they're in the Super Bowl...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Anyone else have a raging hardon for the Rams going back to the Royal Blue and Old Gold.

They never wore "Old Gold".

blink.gif

I believe 9..0..2..1..0 meant to say he'll be cranking one off to the Rams' royal blue and athletic gold this weekend.

6uXNWAo.png

What you do in your home, in your room, in front of your television set or behind your computer screen, is your business...but don't nann one of us up in here need to know about it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So, lemme get this straight. The thread about the Mets' new uniforms has turned into a discussion of bowel movements onto one's head, and the thread about this week's NFL uniforms is now about masturbation?

God, I love this place.

Random fact about BBTV - 10/9/2009

BBTV once creamed all over the back of a Steelers Hines Ward replica jersey...

...of course his (ex) GF was wearing (only) it at the time.

Discuss.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

unfortunately, so am I. Getting rid of her was the dumbest thing BBTV has ever done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Too bad they won't play like they're in the Super Bowl...

But they will play like they did 95% of the time they wore those uniforms.

/:censored: nostalgia, all those jerseys remind me of is Tony Banks.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

NICE REAL NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm rubbing one out right now at the the thought of a little hottie in nothing but a jersey bent right over shotgun style NICE!!!!!!!!!!

why is this happening to me

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anyone else have a raging hardon for the Rams going back to the Royal Blue and Old Gold. Oops! I might have given too much information there. Screw it, to tell you the truth I'll actually be cumm'in in my shorts Sunday afternoon.

Good Lord. Normally I'd say get a grip, but in your case you should release.

FsQiF2W.png

Same old Rams. I'm hoping this is a mistake:

As the players filed into the locker room after Friday's practice, equipment manager Todd Hewitt and the rest of the Rams' equipment staff stripped off the "new century gold" horns from each helmet and replaced them with the canary yellow decals of a decade gone by.

The old helmet was a much darker blue. Maybe this will look better, and im excited to see, but way to go rams for not shelling out(no pun intended) for special helmets. this team, from the the product on the field, to its website, to its marketing, is a complete disgrace. as a fan, i'll be (gasp) happy if eddie debartolo ever buys this team.

EDIT: lookin at side by side shots, maybe it isnt very different. in the dome lights, i could have sworn they lightened it a bit. i may be nitpicking a bit. i still dont take back my opinion that they are a disgrace.

Archived