NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so is the color on white rule out the door??

or can the NFL not decide if the Cowboys alternate uniform is a "color" or a "white"???

cuz both teams are def wearing colors

and...of course, you can totally tell the difference between Kansas City and Dallas

not to league...let it happen more!! I love those dallas uniforms

btw...Rams...BORING! hate the stupid sleeve design... looks terrible from the back side.

...And ugliness has ensued in Denver.

I mean, I'm all for uniqueness and all, but....damn. Just...damn.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Jesus Christ. No one on Denver is wearing white socks. And Gaffney has actually twisted his socks so that he's wearing candy-cane stripes. I want to start my own bonfire.

EDIT: #57 on defense is wearing two pairs of socks to create a checkerboard. It hurts. It hurts bad.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

...And ugliness has ensued in Denver.

I mean, I'm all for uniqueness and all, but....damn. Just...damn.

No kidding. Those things are just awful. I think the colors could work but the execution is horrendous. At least The Patriots look pretty sharp.

BB52Big.jpg

Aside from Denver's socks I think that's a pretty good looking uniform. I'd like to see some yellow on the domes, but I'm digging the yellow jerseys and brown pants. The striped socks are ridiculous though, no wonder they burned them.

edit: a lot of the Broncos are wearing their socks all twisty-like. I can't imagine that's a comfortable way to wear your socks.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Broncos uniforms are a lot better than I thought. They look pretty good from the knees up, I'm a fan of a yellow jersey with dark helmets and pants. The socks look bad enough worn correctly, twisting them makes them look horrible.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Keith Olberman on NBC tonight "we now go to Denver where the New England Patriots dressed as the Boston Patriots took on the 1972 San Diego Padres" :D

Also, I think the Ravens purple jerseys in the sun combined with the orange helmet and orange yoke of the Bengals road jerseys make for one of the more attractive clashes of uniforms in the league. I love when these two teams get together in those unis. Other good matchups include Chiefs-Raiders and Browns-Steelers.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived