NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

Eh, this is really late, but I was at the Chiefs game and figured you guys might like to see some pictures.

[Pic of Chiefs in throwbacks]

Chiefs and Raiders are neck and neck for the 'Our Throwbacks Are Virtually Indistinguishable from Our Current Unis' award. Even KC's helmet isn't strikingly different from a distance.

I'm pretty sure the silver is a tad bit brighter, plus of course, the aways having silver numbers.

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, this is really late, but I was at the Chiefs game and figured you guys might like to see some pictures.

PA110036.jpg

Chiefs and Raiders are neck and neck for the 'Our Throwbacks Are Virtually Indistinguishable from Our Current Unis' award. Even KC's helmet isn't strikingly different from a distance.

The grey facemaske would make the chiefs unis 100% better. that and a bigger arrowhead like the old days.

The grey facemaske would make the chiefs unis 100% better. that and a bigger arrowhead like the old days.

I love the bigger arrowhead with less black, but I prefer the white facemask. I like it when the Chiefs emphasize white over yellow.

Archived