MiLB 2010 Changes

Blackjack76

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sold at all. The hands are clearly upside down, but since Jason and Casey are very smart I tend to believe there is a reason for it. I hope so anyway. The script is too cartoonish for me, even for an identity like this. Chalk it up to personal taste, it will probably change soon anyway. That is just my first reaction.

The hands are clearly upside down,

I respectfully disagree, and further the argument that due to the perspective used, the thumbs are merely placed at odd angles. Those little Nike swooshy bits are part of the palms.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I really wish they had done these in the Giants' colors.

agreed here...orange, gold/tan and black would "fit" the name better

Agreed as well. Though I would probably go with a very dark green instead of black in such a scheme. Still, orange, tan, and black would be a better "fit" than black, red, and silver.

Anyone know what the on-field caps are going to look like?

20082614447.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great look for another FSL team, and one less team named for their affiliate. Bradenton did the right thing by creating a relationship with the parent club, but creating an identity of their own. Only if some other teams in the FSL would step up and brand themselves with a new identity (I'm talking to you Yankees, Cubs, Cardinals, Mets, and Blue Jays)

Archived