University of Denver new hockey sweaters

roxfan00

Reminds me of the Atlanta Thrashers alt in a way, with the name and number on the front. Anyone know if there is a connection between the two, or just a similarity?

And DU has had the same look for 60 years.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Reminds me of the Atlanta Thrashers alt in a way, with the name and number on the front. Anyone know if there is a connection between the two, or just a similarity?

Wasn't there a period back in the '70s and '80s when the Pioneers' jerseys had an arched "Denver" with the Boone mascot underneath?

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Needs hem details...

Needs more gold...

The DU does look good on the shoulders. Does the number seem bigger than in previous years? Also, the wordmark seems smaller...and has it always been without trim? I honestly can't remember.

The un-trimmed number and wordmark, especially in these sizes, makes me think BU for some reason. That's further disconcerting considering I love Denver, loathe Boston, and don't follow college hockey. Hmm.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Wasn't there a period back in the '70s and '80s when the Pioneers' jerseys had an arched "Denver" with the Boone mascot underneath?

yep!

get-attachment.jpg

Berry.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

yep!

get-attachment.jpg

Berry.jpg

COOL photo pf all the DU sweaters/jerseys! Where'd you find that?

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Archived