Sign in to follow this  
roxfan00

University of Denver new hockey sweaters

10717_151291842042_653872042_2792312_5591750_n.jpg

10717_151291992042_653872042_2792325_3675577_n.jpg

4001366409_1a11446af0.jpg

4001365353_036ca9a580.jpg

According to Letsgodu.com this is a throwback jersey. I prefer the current set with exception of the eagle logo on the shoulder.

HOC_THROW_BACK_FLYER4.JPG

I like the interlocking DU on the shoulders instead of the eagle and other DU as well. Still wish they used the yellow gold they used to.

These would look much nicer if they had hem stripes. Certain templates look okay without them. This is not one of those templates.

These would look much nicer if they had hem stripes. Certain templates look okay without them. This is not one of those templates.

I totally agree!

Reminds me of the Atlanta Thrashers alt in a way, with the name and number on the front. Anyone know if there is a connection between the two, or just a similarity?

Reminds me of the Atlanta Thrashers alt in a way, with the name and number on the front. Anyone know if there is a connection between the two, or just a similarity?

Most college hockey jerseys feature this style...

And DU has had the same look for 60 years.

Wasn't there a period back in the '70s and '80s when the Pioneers' jerseys had an arched "Denver" with the Boone mascot underneath?

Needs hem details...

Needs more gold...

The DU does look good on the shoulders. Does the number seem bigger than in previous years? Also, the wordmark seems smaller...and has it always been without trim? I honestly can't remember.

The un-trimmed number and wordmark, especially in these sizes, makes me think BU for some reason. That's further disconcerting considering I love Denver, loathe Boston, and don't follow college hockey. Hmm.

Wasn't there a period back in the '70s and '80s when the Pioneers' jerseys had an arched "Denver" with the Boone mascot underneath?

yep!

get-attachment.jpg

Berry.jpg

yep!

get-attachment.jpg

Berry.jpg

COOL photo pf all the DU sweaters/jerseys! Where'd you find that?