NFL Wallpapers

crkraider22

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think you can re-do the Dolphins with any player you choose since Ronnie Brown is on the IR and out for the season? I'd like to use Ronnie, but seeing his image depresses me both as a Fan AND as a Fantasy Team Owner who traded Reggie Wayne for Brown 2 weeks before the Lisfranc Fracture.

Thanks either way, these look great. Especially your MAF.

I'll quote this, since the page turned over right after I posted it.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Freeman pulled away from Williams with a 4 vote win. Next team will be the Bengals.

Freeman.png

click to enlarge

I hate to be a sourpuss here, but why did you choose the throwbacks? The Bucs wore them once...and it'll probably be a long time until they do it again.

Home red and pewter please!

SigReflect.png

Do you think you can re-do the Dolphins with any player you choose since Ronnie Brown is on the IR and out for the season? I'd like to use Ronnie, but seeing his image depresses me both as a Fan AND as a Fantasy Team Owner who traded Reggie Wayne for Brown 2 weeks before the Lisfranc Fracture.

Thanks either way, these look great. Especially your MAF.

I'll quote this, since the page turned over right after I posted it.

Freeman pulled away from Williams with a 4 vote win. Next team will be the Bengals.

Freeman.png

click to enlarge

I hate to be a sourpuss here, but why did you choose the throwbacks? The Bucs wore them once...and it'll probably be a long time until they do it again.

Home red and pewter please!

I might go back and re-do some teams after I get the league done or I might move on to another league, I'm still unsure. As for why I chose the throwbacks, between the pictures and pre-cuts that I had of Freeman, there weren't any of a regular dress that I felt would try to keep with the standard I set for myself with the quality of these.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I voted for Ayanbadejo. Its hard to let go of so many good memories of him leading Devin hester to the endzone

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Personally, I'd like to see a Charles Woodson one for the Packers, or Donald Driver.

But I have a feeling Rodgers will win by a land-slide hah.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived